Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brayden when Italians spend a full day beating the shyt out of him = :unimpressed:

Brayden after Cane smacks him with a car door and pulls a pistol on him =
full

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This episode is all over the place, then they threw some transgender Asian person in the mix :dahell:

The part where Cane tried to act like Effie's attorney did not make any sense, like the Feds are not going to notice Cane acting like the attorney, because he put on some glasses. Then Cane took the glasses off and looked dead into the camera in the room without his glasses.

I think Ghost hit Tariq in the back of the head, because they did not show who knocked him out.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This episode is all over the place, then they threw some transgender Asian person in the mix :dahell:

The part where Cane tried to act like Effie's attorney did not make any sense, like the Feds are not going to notice Cane acting like the attorney, because he put on some glasses. Then Cane took the glasses off and looked dead into the camera in the room without his glasses.

I think Ghost hit Tariq in the back of the head, because they did not show who knocked him out.
yeah i was like wtf that's a nikka....asian-treh looked scary breh :bryan:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I thoguht it was Tasha