Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
breh this show is really all over the place. Everybody wanna kill everybody :dead:

This show has a weird thing with having people sending letters to all their opps after they die

The show makes NYC look so small so the whole cast just cannibalizes each other and it comes off super unrealistic.

The Tejadas should be nowhere near the Westons outside of Brayden. Financially they aren’t even close to being evenly matched so it’s not like they’d cross paths. They’ve been in the drug game since forever and prolly been washing $ all kinds of ways yet need a college sophomore to “invest” whatever Lorenzo left behind? Nah.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i dont understand Tommy’s obsession with Tasha, it feels out of place for his character that developed in Force. He wants to be the king of chicago but he drove all the way back to update New York to go look for Tasha, then kidnaps her? So dumb

Mad random to bring back all these old characters in this one episode, Tasha, Tommy, and 2Bit, especially when they got mad storylines to tie up alrady

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
i dont understand Tommy’s obsession with Tasha, it feels out of place for his character that developed in Force. He wants to be the king of chicago but he drove all the way back to update New York to go look for Tasha, then kidnaps her? So dumb

Mad random to bring back all these old characters in this one episode, Tasha, Tommy, and 2Bit, especially when they got mad storylines to tie up alrady
2 bit be killin me, either give this nikka role or cut him loose, nikka whole steez is to create more chaos for riq in the middle of chaos, then disappear til episodes later, that whole exchange was stupid

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
2 bit be killin me, either give this nikka role or cut him loose, nikka whole steez is to create more chaos for riq in the middle of chaos, then disappear til episodes later, that whole exchange was stupid

And its dumb cause he just be straight up extorting him for money he knows he’s not gonna get.

“Oh by the way add another 80k to your debt to me, cause of interest”

Tariq: “ooh jeez :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Yeah especially after Tommy lost his old side chick, his partner in crime, and almost lost his nephew

He goes to New York to kill a mother? Tommy is a psychopath but that just felt off.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah especially after Tommy lost his old side chick, his partner in crime, and almost lost his nephew

He goes to New York to kill a mother? Tommy is a psychopath but that just felt off.

IT WAS TERRIBLE WRITING
AND A JUMPING OF THE SHARK MOMENT.

IT SEEMS THEY DIDNT KNOW
WHERE THEY WANTED TO GO WITH
THE STORYLINE SO THEY JUST
BOUGHT BACK FAMILIAR FACES.

:what:I LEGIT THOUGHT TARIQ
WAS HAVING A DREAM SEQUENCE.

THATS HOW OUT OF
PLACE THAT WAS.
:devil:
:evil:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It reminds me of when agents of shield was trying to keep up with the MCU movies, like obviously they ain’t returning your calls cause these storylines don’t match up

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

I feel like the writers rewatched season one while this episode was being made and wondered why Tommy and 2-Bit never came back.

Tommy did say he was never going to stop looking for Tasha, so Monet giving him the information he needed to kill her was enough. I definitely don't think the writers of this show watched Force to even care about how Tommy was portrayed there. They just know he vowed to kill Tasha and didn't want to forget about it.

I haven't watched episode ten yet (I might if someone can provide a link), but I'm guessing the Tejadas have convinced themselves that Tariq is the problem and they want him dead? Including Monet? I don't know what factors into what now. I was initially :gladbron: but now, I'm :patrice:.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I feel like the writers rewatched season one while this episode was being made and wondered why Tommy and 2-Bit never came back.

Tommy did say he was never going to stop looking for Tasha, so Monet giving him the information he needed to kill her was enough. I definitely don't think the writers of this show watched Force to even care about how Tommy was portrayed there. They just know he vowed to kill Tasha and didn't want to forget about it.

I haven't watched episode ten yet (I might if someone can provide a link), but I'm guessing the Tejadas have convinced themselves that Tariq is the problem and they want him dead? Including Monet? I don't know what factors into what now. I was initially :gladbron: but now, I'm :patrice:.
all i wanna know is why one of the most notorious and prolific killers in the underworld his a bright blue car and no one seems to clock it and spray it the fukk down!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The show makes NYC look so small so the whole cast just cannibalizes each other and it comes off super unrealistic.

The Tejadas should be nowhere near the Westons outside of Brayden. Financially they aren’t even close to being evenly matched so it’s not like they’d cross paths. They’ve been in the drug game since forever and prolly been washing $ all kinds of ways yet need a college sophomore to “invest” whatever Lorenzo left behind? Nah.
proximity...tariq right? the streets are opportunistic if there's a better move a prudent street person will make it to get another level away from those streets...