Superstar
Daps
can't believe saxe died and had eps 9 and 10 in a letter to all of us :damn:

salute a real one for the ulitmate sacrifice :salute:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish the breh playing Dru realized he doesn't have to make the :demonic: face to look menacing.
Diana has always been cute AF but damn, she must have hit the gym lately because her body is bad as hell.
Another good episode.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Good episode in stil upset about my boy sacks being dead and monet still being alive :what:

I’ll wait till the final episode Tariq might give her a bullet

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It makes no storyline or character sense that Saxe was willing to put Yaz’s life on the line by snitching to Tommy when he was initially angry and upset when he thought Lauren was dead. Obviously wouldn’t kill Yaz, but Saxe doesn’t know that. That’s not even including the fact the writers had Saxe forget that Tamika knew where they were as well just to push the plot forward.

I still don’t think that Theo was meant to die this early or kill Saxe, but plans changed when Redman didn‘t come back.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Wild episode, 2bit in the cut…

I be watching this shyt high so I be entertain but some of this shyt be wild

Cane and Dru came through like professional assassins.

Everytime someone read or said they got a letter from Saxe I was :pachaha: and was like oh Saxe was Ready to die like Biggie but was sure to write everybody in the Power universe

But I’m glad Cane and Tariq finally had that convo we were waiting for and the Tejada kids finally confronted Monet about their Dad.

They trying a lil too hard to make Noma and her henchman seem menacing and I hope they could conclude that whole storyline in the finale

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It makes no storyline or character sense that Saxe was willing to put Yaz’s life on the line by snitching to Tommy when he was initially angry and upset when he thought Lauren was dead. Obviously wouldn’t kill Yaz, but Saxe doesn’t know that. That’s not even including the fact the writers had Saxe forget that Tamika knew where they were as well just to push the plot forward.

I still don’t think that Theo was meant to die this early or kill Saxe, but plans changed when Redman didn‘t come back.
It was not Saxe who sent the letter..