Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:mjlol: Tariq nonchalantly walking off/playing like nothing just happened after Lucas got what he's been looking for like...
giphy.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Now that tariq needs a new team, seems the perfect time for him to meet Tommys nephew since they seem to be the same age group. I didnt take tommy mentioning that to tasha as happen stance

The team I see for Tariq right now is: Davis, Brayden, Obi. The only girl I see around him possibly is Lauren. And I now see Obi killing Noma. Tommy's nephew would be :ohhh: but I keep telling people that they gotta run two shows, they can't do a crossover.

They can easily set up the last episode of tommy show is tariq and Brayden appearing in Chicago . I mean there is nowhere else for them to go [\spoiler]
I think Monet knows her daughter and Drew set her up or at least knows that Tariq didn't do it because Diane told Drew that he didn't do it, they both saw it was a woman so she'll eventually team up with Tariq as well. I also think Kane is not a Tajada by blood and is impartial to both sides. He's the wild card that wants his own power but he'll lean towards Monet either way.

I see the team being Tariq, Brayden, Monet, Obi and Kane against Drew, Diane and Noma. It's going to be a lot of undercover shıt going on next season. I don't think Tommy nor the Force casts will have nothing to do with Tariq but I do see it being set up to Tariq visiting Chicago for an emergency or some shıt.

Another theory is that they can flip it and Diane sways everyone into believing Noma put the hit on Monet once she says it wasn't Riq.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think Monet knows her daughter and Drew set her up or at least knows that Tariq didn't do it because Diane told Drew that he didn't do it, they both saw it was a woman so she'll eventually team up with Tariq as well. I also think Kane is not a Tajada by blood and is impartial to both sides. He's the wild card that wants his own power but he'll lean towards Monet either way.

I see the team being Tariq, Brayden, Monet, Obi and Kane against Drew, Diane and Noma. It's going to be a lot of undercover shıt going on next season. I don't think Tommy nor the Force casts will have nothing to do with Tariq but I do see it being set up to Tariq visiting Chicago for an emergency or some shıt.

Another theory is that they can flip it and Diane sways everyone into believing Noma put the hit on Monet once she says it wasn't Riq.

lol kane? Kane hates tariq, brayden hates kane, kane was waiting to kill tariq