Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because those other characters aren't hated by Courtney Kemp and writers in the way that Ghost is. It should also be noted that there wasn't a "who done it" storyline after those characters deaths as well. We literally didn't see the aftermath of his death until 5 episodes later, which could theoretically be months of filming time later.
That doesn’t make any sense….

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That doesn’t make any sense….
It makes total sense considering that we saw a lot of those characters bodies in the morgue the next episode after they got killed. The next 5 episodes after Ghost's death were literally flashbacks with the last few minutes only being in the present, which coincided with the ending of the show. Let's not forget what those 5 episodes were and the storyline behind it.

Omari was obviously gone from the set set after episode 10 and judging by his comments about how he felt about Ghost's death, has/had no interest in coming back. He definitely isn't coming back to the present with how they insist on talking shyt about his character in nearly every episode.

I say this as one of the few posters who insisted that Lauren was still alive because we didn't see a body.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It makes total sense considering that we saw a lot of those characters bodies in the morgue the next episode after they got killed. The next 5 episodes after Ghost's death were literally flashbacks with the last few minutes only being in the present, which coincided with the ending of the show. Let's not forget what those 5 episodes were and the storyline behind it.

Omari was obviously gone from the set set after episode 10 and judging by his comments about how he felt about Ghost's death, has/had no interest in coming back. He definitely isn't coming back to the present with how they insist on talking shyt about his character in nearly every episode.

I say this as one of the few posters who insisted that Lauren was still alive because we didn't see a body.
He wasn’t gone from the set though. He had new scenes from different points of view every episode.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He wasn’t gone from the set though. He had new scenes from different points of view every episode.
You’re right. I totally forgot that he had those scenes where he was berating other characters. Those scenes were still flashbacks though before Tariq shot him and we only got a few minutes of present time left, which was pretty much used to set up the spin-off.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They missed ALOT including that.

The chick Brayden was dealing with who was Saxe’s niece, bring her back to grieve over him.

And since Paz’s son is magically grown and a federal agent then magically age up Proctor’s daughter and have her go to Stansfield even tho she was literally a kid around Tariq when the penthouse got shot up by Tommy :heh:

Thing about Power though... is that nobody ever really goes away, until they get killed. I wouldn't be shocked if/when Elisa Marie shows up somewhere and remembers Tariq, or Saxe's niece shows up and tries to get back good with Brayden, or Keisha's son Cash has something to do with Tommy. It's what happens with this show, always has. Hell, I thought we were done seeing Blanca, she showed back up. Paz showed up. Liliana came back in a whole nother state, I had been forgotten about her ass. I'm harder pressed to think of somebody who isn't likely to come back.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Look at this Nikka

q0hv5muhndva1.jpg

:hhh: First it was Terry Silvers, then Jabari, and now this bum.

This sweater had me :laff: when I first saw it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
According to Joseph Sikora, we should be getting a Force season 2 announcement next week. I wonder if they’ll push the start date back though because of the writer’s strike since according to Lou Lou’s actors RK season 3 is after that.