Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Where ya'll seeing the last two eps?

It's not on any of my normal streaming sites.

Fofty gonna be :demonic: at starz for the fumble.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Therw was a similar 3 episode run in the original power like this. Maybe season 4? What a cliffhanger though. Easily the best season of Ghost Ii. Can't wait to cancel starz.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
2bit! :gladbron:

Tommy!
ZXAn09l.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tariq’s dumbass should’ve kept Effie close until he could’ve dealt with Noma.

I can’t believe Cane went out like that :mjlol:. All that simping and Effie still would’ve chose Tariq.

At this point just ask Tommy to wipe out the Tejadas, Noma’s crew, Tate and the entire US district attorneys office because all of these factions have made life hell on Tariq.

Dude exited this season with:

- no bítches (Lauren not even rocking with him since she’s “alive” now, Diana is a snake and Effie is a emotionally disturbed orphan)

- no money (the trust is gone and Tate + 2Bit ran his pockets)

- no internship

- no whip (2Bit got that too)

- no family (even tho it turns out they were in the city along which means WitSec is a joke)

- no reliable sidekick (Brayden is a mental wreck)

- no crime family to sell crack with since the Tejadas are about as loyal as the interrogation room on The First 48

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be interesting as hell to see which side Davis falls on next season. Dude ain't stupid...

Davis and Obi are gonna be his inside men ( :dame: ) for sure. Davis knows that Monet will shoot anyone and Obi knows that Noma will shoot anyone. Tariq far less volatile.

I just wanna know what asspull way they're gonna keep get money and keep from getting shot. :heh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Davis and Obi are gonna be his inside men ( :dame: ) for sure. Davis knows that Monet will shoot anyone and Obi knows that Noma will shoot anyone. Tariq far less volatile.

I just wanna know what asspull way they're gonna keep get money and keep from getting shot. :heh:

Also....Tariq got Obi something in three days that Noma should've easily been able to do