Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She Aint shyt. And the funny thing is her snoopy/sneaky ways going to get her got by her own family.

that stunt she pulled to get her dad out of jail
dealing drugs
At this point just ask Tommy to wipe out the Tejadas, Noma’s crew, Tate and the entire US district attorneys office because all of these factions have made life hell on Tariq.

Dude exited this season with:

- no bítches (Lauren not even rocking with him since she’s “alive” now, Diana is a snake and Effie is a emotionally disturbed orphan)

- no money (the trust is gone and Tate + 2Bit ran his pockets)

- no internship

- no whip (2Bit got that too)

- no family (even tho it turns out they were in the city along which means WitSec is a joke)

- no reliable sidekick (Brayden is a mental wreck)

- no crime family to sell crack with since the Tejadas are about as loyal as the interrogation room on The First 48

Lol past few days dude saw saxe being killed in front of his eyes, got beat up by kane, saw Brayden uncle die in front of his face, saw a bunch of us Marshall’s killed. Knocked out by his mom. Betrayed by everyone and was about to get merked

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Diana might be the worst of the bunch
Diana was one of my favorite characters too but after that last episode her Acorn headed ass can get the boot along with Effie specially since i've honestly never liked her ass either. Shyt all of the Tejadas can get popped:camby:

This was def the most entertaining episode, I haven't been that on edge since the last episode of the last season of Raising Kanan:whoo:

Daps
Now that tariq needs a new team, seems the perfect time for him to meet Tommys nephew since they seem to be the same age group. I didnt take tommy mentioning that to tasha as happen stance

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The team I see for Tariq right now is: Davis, Brayden, Obi. The only girl I see around him possibly is Lauren. And I now see Obi killing Noma. Tommy's nephew would be :ohhh: but I keep telling people that they gotta run two shows, they can't do a crossover.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The team I see for Tariq right now is: Davis, Brayden, Obi. The only girl I see around him possibly is Lauren. And I now see Obi killing Noma. Tommy's nephew would be :ohhh: but I keep telling people that they gotta run two shows, they can't do a crossover.

They can easily set up the last episode of tommy show is tariq and Brayden appearing in Chicago . I mean there is nowhere else for them to go [\spoiler]

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At this point just ask Tommy to wipe out the Tejadas, Noma’s crew, Tate and the entire US district attorneys office because all of these factions have made life hell on Tariq.

Dude exited this season with:

- no bítches (Lauren not even rocking with him since she’s “alive” now, Diana is a snake and Effie is a emotionally disturbed orphan)

- no money (the trust is gone and Tate + 2Bit ran his pockets)

- no internship

- no whip (2Bit got that too)

- no family (even tho it turns out they were in the city along which means WitSec is a joke)

- no reliable sidekick (Brayden is a mental wreck)

- no crime family to sell crack with since the Tejadas are about as loyal as the interrogation room on The First 48
As of right now Tommy has no reason to step in and help Tariq solve those problems unless they end up going after Kate or the rest of his family. The logical reasoning would be for them to take out Kate, but even then, they have no reason to go after her if they think Tommy is still beefing with Tariq.

Unless they think that he was the one that tried to kill Monet.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I really think the whole Tommy thing and beef is over was for tariq and Brayden to run to Chicago and then team up with Tommy to take back nyc

I hope [\spoiler]
That sounds like some “Power” Endgame shyt.

One big ass mash up movie that mash up both shows. Hell even find a way to mash up elements of “Raising Kanan.” Hell you KNOW these writers can do it. :russ:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this is why Blanca showed up in the last episode of Force, but didn’t mention anything in Ghost. I have to rewatch it, but didn’t they show her a picture of Tommy’s car? Maybe that was taken when he came back to New York to deal with Tasha. Feel like I need to watch again now