Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The fukkery went to a whole new level I thought wasn't possible :damn:

The random change up at the end of ep 9 had me thinking my link glitched to the next ep

Diana out here playing foul chess moves :scusthov:, Tariq got played.

Brayden came through like Nick Foles when the Eagles won the bowl :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Maybe this is why Blanca showed up in the last episode of Force, but didn’t mention anything in Ghost. I have to rewatch it, but didn’t they show her a picture of Tommy’s car? Maybe that was taken when he came back to New York to deal with Tasha. Feel like I need to watch again now

I think you're right breh
look at this time 1.36 - I still can't get over the saxe thing, he was a corrupt mfer but he was our corrupt mfer. Basically implying that saxe is dead

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think you're right breh
look at this time 1.36 - I still can't get over the saxe thing, he was a corrupt mfer but he was our corrupt mfer. Basically implying that saxe is dead

The pictures of Tommy came from the camera guy that was investigating Walter’s crew and Tommy just happened to be along with them. Medina already had the new job title and was Blanca‘s boss in Book 2, so those scenes must have happened before the season started.

The scene also gives off the optics that Blanca and Jenny just met for the first time.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Effie and the Tejadas except for Monet gotta go. Especially Diana and Dru’s sweet ass.

I can’t believe Brayden’s nuts finally dropped

Riq had 3 bytches now he’s down to 0 :mjcry:
Breh finally got a car, and then lost his whole roster. He's husting backwards.
:francis:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[/SPOILER]
The pictures of Tommy came from the camera guy that was investigating Walter’s crew and Tommy just happened to be along with them. Medina already had the new job title and was Blanca‘s boss in Book 2, so those scenes must have happened before the season started.

The scene also gives off the optics that Blanca and Jenny just met for the first time.

I went back and rewatched it and yeah you’re right. Would have been dope if Blanca had mentioned something about Chicago during Ghost as an Easter egg. Either way, it’s a dope way to hype up Force

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
A college freshman and his friends have increased the murder rate in NY, and sold dope on campus & in a top Wall Street firm (that just so happened to be running a Ponzi scheme) without getting caught. He disbanded the top crime family in Queens, outsmarted a team of federal investigators, found 2 people in federal witness protection, and is preparing for war with an international drug syndicate. He also has a major politician & the country's wealthiest man in his pocket. On top of that, breh still makes it to his one class on time every week.
I guess It could happen.
:ehh:

Last edited: