Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why the hell was tasha in witness protection but still living around new york.............?

How did tasha get a semi automatic like that?

low key tariq took MAJOR L's, lost all 3 chicks who loved him at one point with all 3 betraying him. Lost his trust fund, still can't live with his family, has no money. Tate, partlow, mary j blige, mona, cane, dru all want his azz dead.

I just don't see how he gets out of this one but we know he will :blessed:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Remember she was “missing”

but how you in witness protection in the same damn city :dahell:

I love how unrealistic this show is, to the point where everybody done just embraced it :russ:

Which is fine, I don’t need this to be a New York crime biopic.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I love how unrealistic this show is, to the point where everybody done just embraced it :russ:

Which is fine, I don’t need this to be a New York crime biopic.

Tommy supposedly dead in nyc but driving the same car

Btw power missed the opportunity for two bit to run into Tommy and incorporate him their next season.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
the uncle was such a sleazebag would have played the role perfectly, could have easily just combined tate and that and tate is being funded by weston holdings

Breh the uncle is the strongest Weston, even a better character than Brayden. But with him gone they gotta make the “new” show 7ish years earlier so he “comes back”.

Find a new younger kid to be Brayden or don’t even include him at all like he’s away at boarding school. The rest of the Weston adult cast can stay as is and then pull in some name brand white actors who aren’t exactly movie stars but you KNOW them. You aren’t getting fúckin Patrick Stewart but you can get a Gabriel Macht type. It can be done.

Fùck it. Lemme holler at 50

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tommy supposedly dead in nyc but driving the same car

Btw power missed the opportunity for two bit to run into Tommy and incorporate him their next season.

They missed ALOT including that.

The chick Brayden was dealing with who was Saxe’s niece, bring her back to grieve over him.

And since Paz’s son is magically grown and a federal agent then magically age up Proctor’s daughter and have her go to Stansfield even tho she was literally a kid around Tariq when the penthouse got shot up by Tommy :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They missed ALOT including that.

The chick Brayden was dealing with who was Saxe’s niece, bring her back to grieve over him.

And since Paz’s son is magically grown and a federal agent then magically age up Proctor’s daughter and have her go to Stansfield even tho she was literally a kid around Tariq when the penthouse got shot up by Tommy :heh:

Yup or hell even 2 bit taking tariq car I would have had like monet or noma or her kids have a hit out on tariq and the hitman thinking its tariq but 2bit . Only for 2bit to light them up and becoming like muscle for tariq

ah well

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brayden came thru :salute: . Obi too.

Glad Tate finally won. Hopefully he becomes President one day.:obama:

Kinda glad they're moving away from the school setting.

Angie's nephew being allowed to work on this case would've got it thrown out in court.