Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain’t no way in hell Monet will think tariq tried to kill her and more than likely she’ll know it was Tasha
Why tasha though? Dirty Diana was the one who went to Kate's house. Remember he asked her that and she denied it. She had no clue what diana did. While she is recovering she will figure it out and work with tariw to take her kids out

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why tasha though? Dirty Diana was the one who went to Kate's house. Remember he asked her that and she denied it. She had no clue what diana did. While she is recovering she will figure it out and work with tariw to take her kids out
I don’t understand how Dru & Diana were talking about taking out Cane too and then 5 mins later changed they minds? :dahell:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Please Somebody give me a non vpn pop up link :damn:
Had to edit the other post brave browser is acting up on my ipad.

Get ublock origin for your browser I prefer FireFox. Way less snooping and less taxing than Chrome based browsers.

Also look into network wide add blocking like Pi-hole,ad-guard Etc.

You can also rip/Download any video of any website with Jdownloader and its firefox extension.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
That's what irked me with the Saxe stuff. No way people are making definitive moves like that based off the word of some snake white guy who was a former fed.