Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You think I cant handle a fukkin war by myself Uncle Tommy :pacspit:

five seconds later

If you care, you prove that by having my back :sadcam:

Nikka your dad had your back. Noma, Monet and Monet's kids would be taking permanent sabbaticals if you didn't take him out :childplease:
It’s hilarious Tommy told him that it was his war considering that he was essentially begging for all the help he could get in Force.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I want to watch but them links be vpn pop ups these episode’s sound wild tf

Power reddit disappeared that was my go to spot for leaked episodes

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
power messed up that ponzi ish could have been a spin off or gone on for a few more
same with congressman tate
Tbh I think they have enough on their plate with kanan which has people saying they like it more than book 2 and force which is the opposite

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
power messed up that ponzi ish could have been a spin off or gone on for a few more
same with congressman tate

Yup. I’ve been saying that.

Make the spin off about Westin Holdings + a deeper dive into the family. The black chick being in on it would’ve be genius because literally no one expects a black woman to be that “smart” :mjpls: enough to not only get people to trust her with their money BUT they won’t see her doing a ponzi

This chick one of the brains of the operation but also their reliable token they parade around to highlight their “diversity” initiatives.

A show like this can still happen but it has to be set in like 2014 after the Madoff shyt. The Westons see what happens to Madoff and get shook but they can’t stop. Meanwhile they pull in a big fish like Simon Stern to invest and that keeps the SEC eyes off of them.

People are like “another Madoff can never happen” and the Westons just laugh at it and take a chance on the early days of crypto.

Cmon mayne, Imma bout to holler at 50 about this :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup. I’ve been saying that.

Make the spin off about Westin Holdings + a deeper dive into the family. The black chick being in on it would’ve be genius because literally no one expects a black woman to be that “smart” :mjpls: enough to not only get people to trust her with their money BUT they won’t see her doing a ponzi

This chick one of the brains of the operation but also their reliable token they parade around to highlight their “diversity” initiatives.

A show like this can still happen but it has to be set in like 2014 after the Madoff shyt. The Westons see what happens to Madoff and get shook but they can’t stop. Meanwhile they pull in a big fish like Simon Stern to invest and that keeps the SEC eyes off of them.

People are like “another Madoff can never happen” and the Westons just laugh at it and take a chance on the early days of crypto.

Cmon mayne, Imma bout to holler at 50 about this :russ:

the uncle was such a sleazebag would have played the role perfectly, could have easily just combined tate and that and tate is being funded by weston holdings

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tariq and brayden prob gonna have to either run to chicago or rat the rest of them out to the feds :heh:, I wonder what direction next season going to be but damn its going to be piff :blessed:.

Brayden is a true G that was some tommy type sh*t, brayden has always had tariqs back no matter what