Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
She might or might not, but we already know Effie would. You’re not mad at it lol, but if you were Tariq it would make sense for you to be.
Clearly not as they are cool again if we speaking on the source material. I’m not giving Effie a pass but it was shown Effie got it out the mud so I’m saying it makes sense for her to pull a move on him for being green. And when it comes to Diana, she’s not even in control of her own life and yea tariq is/was getting money with the tejada’s but it’s obvious he wants nothing to do with that family at the end of the day and that’s before meeting Lorenzo.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
MAN I FUCCKING HATE THIS LIL bytch ASS FAGGIT TARIQ :what:

Honestly, one of the best things this show did was surround Tariq with so many unlikable characters. You're not really thinking about the horrible things he's done unless the show directly brings them up.

Two years ago, I would have loved seeing Tariq dead or in jail. Now, I want to see Professor Milgram get a standing ovation from MAC-10s. Maybe Cane catches a few bullets as a bonus. :unimpressed:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wouldn't be surprised if Mecca knocks off Cane. He seemed to only spare him when Riq followed him out of respect and love for Monet. Now that Monet curved Mecca and told him to stay away from Zeke I'm pretty sure that lil bit of love is gone. On a different note, Renzo got no swag with buck teeth:stopitslime:

Young Riq already three bodies deep:demonic: And judging by that look on his face while burning the letter he's just getting started. I just need Professor Milgram to buss it open one more time before she gets wacked:ohlawd:

Nobody on the show got swag :mjlol:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I hope they don't kill of professor Milgram, it would be ridiculous even for Power standards for Tariq to kill 2 professors and get away with it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Honestly, one of the best things this show did was surround Tariq with so many unlikable characters. You're not really thinking about the horrible things he's done unless the show directly brings them up.

Two years ago, I would have loved seeing Tariq dead or in jail. Now, I want to see Professor Milgram get a standing ovation from MAC-10s. Maybe Cane catches a few bullets as a bonus. :unimpressed:
I still take both of them over that lil bytch.

It's like Braden told him, He's a silver spoon ass kid just like him. All he had to do was sit his stupid ass down but nahhhhh he fukked EVERYTHING up for his family singlehandedly.

Got his sister killed.
Killed his dad.
Made it to where his mom had to go into witness protection.
Made his Grandma have to play mom again at 62 years old.
Just completely fukked Yaz's life up before it could even start. :snoop:

Man Fucck Tariq :stopitslime: