Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He gonna do everything in his power to get the inheritance.

Then he's strictly going to have to make the transition to dealing completely on the streets and keeping that life away from the Stansfield campus. I'm surprised that none of the adults have made that realization that it's been nonstop fukkery since he made to the campus and at some point, even Stern will throw him to the bushes to keep his name and reputation from being tarnished.

They alluded to it in the last episode, but we will see if they actually go ahead with the pivot.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Tariq got some nerve acting like he wasn’t well off neither :hhh: . I’m glad brody called him out on it. This is exactly why i disliked his character, it made absolutely no fukking sense for him to even jump into the game. He’s literally the reason why his family is no longer together :what:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq made the right choice with Effie. She a down ass bytch. And Washington is right Tariq will be worse than ghost
Do you not remember what Effie did to Tariq at the beginning of their relationship?? Lol, she’s a user like he is like everyone else on the show is, and at some point will turn against him too.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq got some nerve acting like he wasn’t well off neither :hhh: . I’m glad brody called him out on it. This is exactly why i disliked his character, it made absolutely no fukking sense for him to even jump into the game. He’s literally the reason why his family is no longer together :what:
They’re two different versions is well off. It always made sense for Tariq to turn into this because of who his parents were. It’s not like Ghost was a legitimate businessman and politician from the jump, he was ALWAYS a drug lord and criminal and murderer. Sending your kid to private school isn’t gonna stop them being exactly like you are and following your example.

Coli brehs really think that everyone gets into the drug game out of pure desperation and ghetto living.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Do you not remember what Effie did to Tariq at the beginning of their relationship?? Lol, she’s a user like he is like everyone else on the show is, and at some point will turn against him too.
Yes I’m aware but compared to diana and Lauren, who’s better based off what business he’s in?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They’re two different versions is well off. It always made sense for Tariq to turn into this because of who his parents were. It’s not like Ghost was a legitimate businessman and politician from the jump, he was ALWAYS a drug lord and criminal and murderer. Sending your kid to private school isn’t gonna stop them being exactly like you are and following your example.

Coli brehs really think that everyone gets into the drug game out of pure desperation and ghetto living.
:comeon:

:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yes I’m aware but compared to diana and Lauren, who’s better based off what business he’s in?

Diana and it's not even close. Don't bring up the fact either that she snitched to Caine about his sister as her intentions were sincere in wanting to help him and not an act of selfishness to save herself like Effie did.