Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Effie :shaq:, even with the little boy body :dame:

I hope she's playing tariq.

Monet got to be the worst tv wife/mom/boss ever.

White Boy Braiden's the first person to call out Tariq on his privilege. His reasoning for hating/killing ghost is still :gucci:

Best part of the episode. Why are we supposed to pretend Tariq is from the streets? This nikka had it made, for 17 out of 19 years of his life, in a big ass pent house with all the latest and great kicks and tech. Went to private schools his entire life.

Tariq put himself into this mess, if he never shot ghost his father would be mayor right now

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This was actually good :ehh:

Miserable ass Monet been demoted to housewife status and she sick about it :umad:

Lauren tossed to the bushes for Effie...again :lolbron:

Carrie gonna get her dumb ass killed and Zeke is going to make the absolute dumbest expression when it happens :russ:

Saxe actually smartened up and is connecting the dots not :leon:

Cane and Mecca finna get jammed up by Lorenzo some how some way :francis:

:russ:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think one of tariqs girls is gonna die. There’s too much overlap….Effie, Diana ,or lauren

One of them definitely gonna get shot. But die. Too early for that. Diana clearly is Lauren and Effie. But that's destined to end badly, because of Cane. If one of them is gonna die, I think it'll be Effie. Because she's the only one that didn't fukk him over royally.