Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn the professor is smug as shyt. She’s definitely getting bodied before at some point :scust:

What exactly makes the Tejadas scary? They have no goons, no political capital…they’re basically glorified corner boys :why:

This storyline has me rooting for this fukk nikka Tariq. Everyone on this show is unlikeable (except Effie):gucci:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are they ever going to reveal who Ghost was to Tariq? For this guy to have been as heavy in the game as he was, that's something I'd have used at some point.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Are they ever going to reveal who Ghost was to Tariq? For this guy to have been as heavy in the game as he was, that's something I'd have used at some point.
GHOST WAS CALLED GHOST
BECAUSE HE MOVED LIKE A GHOST.

PPL OUTSIDE OF HIS INNER CIRCLE
HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT NAME.

THATS WHY THIS nikka
WAS ABOUT TO BECOME LT GOV.

:devil:
:evil:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Best part of the episode. Why are we supposed to pretend Tariq is from the streets? This nikka had it made, for 17 out of 19 years of his life, in a big ass pent house with all the latest and great kicks and tech. Went to private schools his entire life.

Tariq put himself into this mess, if he never shot ghost his father would be mayor right now

riq is what happens when your momma and daddy try to use you when it’s convenient and have you dipping into the game, then ya momma makes you the man of the house when her husband leaves her, riq kept getting dipped in the life, i hated his ass throughout power, but in book 2 i like the lil nikka, he’s def soaked up a lot of game, but still learning

Why did they turn her into such a vindictive character? It’s like her whole personality changed

yeah that’s weird, it’s like a total heel turn, but i guess the battery is in her back for her former lover aka monet son

When is Prof Milgram getting her goofy ass wig knocked off :shaq2:

exactly

effie the finest one, but she a snake like all them broads that like riq

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Brayden calling out Tariq on being a rich kid was overdue.

Tariq really acts like he got it out the mud. He and Brayden are the exact same type of goofy :hhh:
Yep and what’s crazy is Tariq is even worse because he saw first hand how fukked up the game really is. Even after all the heartbreak he’s caused by being in a game he wasn’t cut out for he still kept going. And after ALL that shyt he still has a golden parachute from his pops if he just chills the fukk out and graduates.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Damn the professor is smug as shyt. She’s definitely getting bodied before at some point :scust:

What exactly makes the Tejadas scary? They have no goons, no political capital…they’re basically glorified corner boys :why:

This storyline has me rooting for this fukk nikka Tariq. Everyone on this show is unlikeable (except Effie):gucci:

Facts

:mjlol:

I can’t remember, but I think they got shook when they heard Tariq was Ghost son.

Ghost and Tommy are on a different level completely. As for the connect Mecca, I’m not sure where to gauge him, he’s not as big as Lobos, but he’s not too low level either.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GHOST WAS CALLED GHOST
BECAUSE HE MOVED LIKE A GHOST.

PPL OUTSIDE OF HIS INNER CIRCLE
HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT NAME.

THATS WHY THIS nikka
WAS ABOUT TO BECOME LT GOV.

:devil:
:evil:

Somebody gotta know this nikka.

Or at least the name “Ghost”. Tommy and Ghost would’ve been putting in work in Queens before they became major suppliers. The Tejadas should know at one of the three (Ghost, Tommy or Kanan).