Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
lol @ diana killing monet, it'll never happen. cain is the murderer of his brother in the bible if anyone is going to do some underhanded shyt it's him.

You say that but overlook the seeds that have already been planted and parallel between other parent/children relationships on the show. If anyone will catch her slipping then it’s either her kids or Mecca.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You say that but overlook the seeds that have already been planted and parallel between other parent/children relationships on the show. If anyone will catch her slipping then it’s either her kids or Mecca.
:usure:diana? nope:shaq2: wants to be a schooly not a queenpin.:pachaha:
cain? yes! straight up devil spawn:mindblown: plus they working together over 'Zo's head i could see cain having to make a decision (be an adult and fly the nest):mjcry:
thug-passion drew?- nah he's too level headed & family oriented- he went to bat for zeke on some demon time:demonic:

but like you said it would be the perfect misdirect to have drew or diana kill monet...i could see diana and tariq becoming serious love interests (maybe a baby on the way) and diana making a womanly decision to off dukes for tryna kill tariq :demonic:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not hard at all. Plenty of Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Central Americans that look like David Ortiz.
Yeah, I get it. It's just easier with the daughter because of her features. With Kane u just see a Black dude and mentally have to fix it

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah, I get it. It's just easier with the daughter because of her features. With Kane u just see a Black dude and mentally have to fix it

they gotta clear this up and say Kane isn’t Lorenzo’s biological kid and got with Monet after she had him with someone else

in the scene in tonight’s episode where Lorenzo goes to meet the plug (Mecca) and Kane is the only one there, Kane flat out tells him “you’re living off my mother”

who talks to their father like that with that choice of words and that level of disrespect in their voice? Kane has always been feeling himself but not to a point where you flex on your own father. Now, a stepfather? You can shyt on them at well even if they took you in as their own because of any perceived slight. And Kane getting the beats put on him at the prison qualifies as a slight.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
put some respect on Effie's name blud:birdman:
THIS IS LIGHT SKIN KIESHA.

light-skin-keisha-n1ux-allfamous.org.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
they gotta clear this up and say Kane isn’t Lorenzo’s biological kid and got with Monet after she had him with someone else

in the scene in tonight’s episode where Lorenzo goes to meet the plug (Mecca) and Kane is the only one there, Kane flat out tells him “you’re living off my mother”

who talks to their father like that with that choice of words and that level of disrespect in their voice? Kane has always been feeling himself but not to a point where you flex on your own father. Now, a stepfather? You can shyt on them at well even if they took you in as their own because of any perceived slight. And Kane getting the beats put on him at the prison qualifies as a slight.
I agree. I caught that as well. Thats why it's a hard to accept that's his son. My mother? Who says that unless it's a step son. Idk, it's weird

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Only problem with that notion is that Courtney Kemp herself has said that Caine is Lorenzo’s biological son although Kemp has lied on more than one occasion about things in the show.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Only problem with that notion is that Courtney Kemp herself has said that Caine is Lorenzo’s biological son although Kemp has lied on more than one occasion about things in the show.

I agree. I caught that as well. Thats why it's a hard to accept that's his son. My mother? Who says that unless it's a step son. Idk, it's weird

They can still clean this up and make a lil storyline out of it where (as a kid) Kane started to see over time that he got treated differently than the other siblings and was more tolerated than accepted by Lorenzo.

Then when Kane proved his value to the family he couldn’t get bushed since angering Money wasn’t worth it. But ultimately Kane doesn’t know his real pops but suspects who it could be. shyt, even tie it to someone from the Raising Kanan cast from around the way who got Monet pregnant and got killed on some street shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They can still clean this up and make a lil storyline out of it where (as a kid) Kane started to see over time that he got treated differently than the other siblings and was more tolerated than accepted by Lorenzo.

Then when Kane proved his value to the family he couldn’t get bushed since angering Money wasn’t worth it. But ultimately Kane doesn’t know his real pops but suspects who it could be. shyt, even tie it to someone from the Raising Kanan cast from around the way who got Monet pregnant and got killed on some street shyt.

I’m hoping that they pull the bait and switch and have Caine be Mecca’s son and not Zeke.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This was actually good :ehh:

Miserable ass Monet been demoted to housewife status and she sick about it :umad:

Lauren tossed to the bushes for Effie...again :lolbron:

Carrie gonna get her dumb ass killed and Zeke is going to make the absolute dumbest expression when it happens :russ:

Saxe actually smartened up and is connecting the dots not :leon:

Cane and Mecca finna get jammed up by Lorenzo some how some way :francis: