Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
When is Prof Milgram getting her goofy ass wig knocked off :shaq2:

Carrie sexy as fukk but her smug ass behavior is making her look like a damn stud.

tariq was sitting in jail and she’s like “soooooo class, today we’re gonna…..”

Glad that she got called out on it.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Best part of the episode. Why are we supposed to pretend Tariq is from the streets? This nikka had it made, for 17 out of 19 years of his life, in a big ass pent house with all the latest and great kicks and tech. Went to private schools his entire life.

Tariq put himself into this mess, if he never shot ghost his father would be mayor right now

Lt. Governor.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How all these people running drug empires with no goons? :dwillhuh:

This show has gotten un-ironically good this season. Idk what happened but I’m actually into the plot now

I hope before this series is over we see power take place in the summer or spring

I don’t see how Lorenzo wants Dru to take out Dino when they legit have no goons outside of Caine as backup in case they retaliate :dwillhuh:

Mecca might not have to take out Lorenzo as Lorenzo will take his own self out with his stupidity and lack of long term thinking :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t see how Lorenzo wants Dru to take out Dino when they legit have no goons outside of Caine as backup in case they retaliate :dwillhuh:

Mecca might not have to take out Lorenzo as Lorenzo will take his own self out with his stupidity and lack of long term thinking :russ:

Thats what I’m saying they always saying they gonna retaliate big and all this but with who??? They can’t at least hire some extras to stand around in some scenes to make them look deep?

Lorenzo ain’t gonna last past this season…i know how it works when they introduce someone that disrupts the flow of the main cast. He’s too over the top to become a series regular

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Facts. Lorenzo keeps talking about Cane being a hot head and a short-term thinker yet he behaves very similar.

He been home all of five minutes and he's alienated Cane, immediately tried to press him for the connect, made Zeke feel ostracized, told Monet she's nothing but, a housewife and trying to go to war with his old running mate from Jail.

He's not long for this show :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think the issue is the dude they picked to play Lorenzo lol because Latino isnt even a race its an ethnicity and plenty of Latinos have 80% or higher African ancestry
LORENZO LOOKS
LIKE A LIGHT SKINNED nikka.

HE CAN HAVE DARK KIDS.
Far as the episode it was OK to me. Tariq springing out was a bit unrealistic even if tate did have a judge under his belt dam he went to court Tuesday got held without bail and was able to get back in court by Thursday and get out? Man never even had to deal with population lol

Its also weird how the show has all these powerful people in the same neighborhoods and nobody know each other. How the tejada family don't know about ghost and Tommy. How Lorenzo don't know about mecca so much so mecca willing to meet him lol.

Teacher bae about as good as dead though SMH I'm going to miss her :mjcry:

Can't wait to see the memes of zeke face when he find out who his mom and dad is lol

And all this appears to be setting up for Tariq to eventually set himself up to deal with mecca himself. It's clear the tejada family is going to get broken to pieces.
TEJADAS ARE A SMALL TIME
MOM & POPS ORGANIZATION
WHILE GHOST AND TOMMY
WERE LEVELS ABOVE THAT.

GHOST MAY HAVE BEEN
SUPPLYING THE GUY
WHO WAS SUPPLYING THE GUY
WHO WAS SUPPLYING TEJADAS...

MECCA HAS BEEN GONE FOR
DECADES AND JUST CAME BACK TO NYC.
they gotta clear this up and say Kane isn’t Lorenzo’s biological kid and got with Monet after she had him with someone else

in the scene in tonight’s episode where Lorenzo goes to meet the plug (Mecca) and Kane is the only one there, Kane flat out tells him “you’re living off my mother”

who talks to their father like that with that choice of words and that level of disrespect in their voice? Kane has always been feeling himself but not to a point where you flex on your own father. Now, a stepfather? You can shyt on them at well even if they took you in as their own because of any perceived slight. And Kane getting the beats put on him at the prison qualifies as a slight.
I agree. I caught that as well. Thats why it's a hard to accept that's his son. My mother? Who says that unless it's a step son. Idk, it's weird

DO YALL PAY ATTENTION?
CAINES REAL NAME
IS LORENZO TEJADA JR.
THAT AINT HIS DAMN STEP SON

HES TALKING GREASY TO
HIS POPS BECAUSE HES
TRYING TO LEAP FROG HIM
WITH THE fakkit WHO HASNT
PUT IN ANY WORK.

WHAT YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO?
:devil:
:evil:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
this was a fun episode, did it feel long to anyone else?

Lil deal of Ghost Book 1 similarities reached out to me:
liked the changing of the Brayden/Tariq dynamic. Tariq coming clean with Brayden 100% on what happened lends to a greater relationship possibly than what Tommy/Ghost has.
Effie back in the picture, listening to Tariq talk about the professor dying and just saying "you did what you had to" gave me major flashbacks to Jukebox rationalizing Kanan killing Shawn

speaking of which, did i miss something? why is Effie so hard for the home team? feel like the last time we heard from her she was telling Di to stay away from that dumpster fire and shyt

The whole family feuding and they dont eem know it :wow:. Di needed to be MORE than yoked up. stole the money and sprung pops out of jail who just got all his boys over eatin all the chicken?:picard:

Could see this season ending with a Tariq vs Cane showdown like what happened with Ghost/Kanan. At either rate, Cane is flying WAY too close to the sun.

Sax about to somehow flip this shyt so hard with Lauren wearing a wire he's gonna make partner at this rate. Wouldn't be the first time Sax got somebody murked and aint know it...

also Lorenzo got some nerve hating on how Cane looks. This nikka always on the scene looking like oldhead extraordinaire

Milgrim switched up hard on 'Riq which was expected, but to switch on Lauren? absolute nasty work. She ain't even like Jabari like that :mjtf:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Diana might have to be the one to take out Dino, the way he was sizing her up at that dinner...:patrice: