Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So basically Kane's dad is a dead man walking? Kane gonna see they gor 2 different goals. MJB, still in love with her baby daddy despite saying they can't see each other anymore.

It's hard accepting Kane is mixed. I can accept the other 2. But I always see Kane like he's a stepson

It's not hard at all. Plenty of Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Central Americans that look like David Ortiz.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Far as the episode it was OK to me. Tariq springing out was a bit unrealistic even if tate did have a judge under his belt dam he went to court Tuesday got held without bail and was able to get back in court by Thursday and get out? Man never even had to deal with population lol

Its also weird how the show has all these powerful people in the same neighborhoods and nobody know each other. How the tejada family don't know about ghost and Tommy. How Lorenzo don't know about mecca so much so mecca willing to meet him lol.

Teacher bae about as good as dead though SMH I'm going to miss her :mjcry:

Can't wait to see the memes of zeke face when he find out who his mom and dad is lol

And all this appears to be setting up for Tariq to eventually set himself up to deal with mecca himself. It's clear the tejada family is going to get broken to pieces.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Far as the episode it was OK to me. Tariq springing out was a bit unrealistic even if tate did have a judge under his belt dam he went to court Tuesday got held without bail and was able to get back in court by Thursday and get out? Man never even had to deal with population lol

Its also weird how the show has all these powerful people in the same neighborhoods and nobody know each other. How the tejada family don't know about ghost and Tommy. How Lorenzo don't know about mecca so much so mecca willing to meet him lol.

Can't wait to see the memes of zeke face when he find out who his mom and dad is lol

And all this appears to be setting up for Tariq to eventually set himself up to deal with mecca himself. It's clear the tejada family is going to get broken to pieces.

Auntie mama :dwillhuh:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

sounds like ghost and tommy were distribution while the tejadas are wholesale buyers that breaks down the work to sell on a street level. think regional management vs store manager.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I considered this outcome but how in the hell do you sell killing the father of her kids. Unless mecca is the one going go do it and not let them know it was him.

Caine will easily do it if he’s convinced to do so on some Ghost type shyt. They’re even alluding to Diana being the one to take Monet out, which I’d be cool with.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Caine will easily do it if he’s convinced to do so on some Ghost type shyt. They’re even alluding to Diana being the one to take Monet out, which I’d be cool with.
lol @ diana killing monet, it'll never happen. cain is the murderer of his brother in the bible if anyone is going to do some underhanded shyt it's him.