wchoB92.png

:deadrose:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:gucci: The photo album has his payment for Tate. If nothing else Tate has proven himself to be a valuable resource. Tariq following through with this sets him up in the future after Tate sees he can deliver on promises.

That still doesn’t answer my question though…..

Tate got Tariq bail, but not the 100K to actually get out of jail.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cooper have to die! He reverting back to his Law Enforcement instincts!

If anything, he’s going to be the one to help Tariq get out of trouble just as he did with Lorenzo.

That conversation he overhead though is potentially going to put Lauren’s life at risk as Riq will have every reason to kill her once he finds out what she did after Saxe tells him. It will harpen back to Davis point in telling him to shut the fukk up and stop talking too much, which always been a problem for Saxe if we’re being honest. Let’s not overlook all the people that he’s indirectly killed all because he gave out more information than he had to.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Another good episode.

-I hope Lauren ends Professor Milgrim's career. Milgrim has really been out of pocket this season and the way she bully Lauren into working for the feds was fukked up. It may cost her life later down the road if Tariq finds out she was involved.

-Tariq should have stopped fukking w/Brayden altogether after he was going behind his back running the streets w/Caine.

-At some point I hope they finish off the Tejada family storyline b/c at some point they are going to have to kill Lorenzo off b/c he's taking over the family business and at some point it's going to get out that Zeke is Monet's secret child. If that happens it's going to be war between Mecca/Lorenzo. Drew really isn't built long-term to run the family business, Diana doesn't want to be in it, & Caine is too much of a hot head.

-At some point, Tariq needs to get from up under the Tejada family if he really wants to be like Ghost was.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
  • Tariq got outta jail too fast. There should have been a few more episodes of him really reflecting and realizing his mistakes.
  • Effie moved in quick for the kill.
  • I wish that letter had more to it.
  • Diana wants to go to Stansfield. Her and Effie gonna beef. :gladbron:
  • Lorenzo is right. The fam is wrong. They feelin themselves too much.
  • Mecca about to act a fool. :russ:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So basically Kane's dad is a dead man walking? Kane gonna see they gor 2 different goals. MJB, still in love with her baby daddy despite saying they can't see each other anymore.

It's hard accepting Kane is mixed. I can accept the other 2. But I always see Kane like he's a stepson

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So basically Kane's dad is a dead man walking? Kane gonna see they gor 2 different goals. MJB, still in love with her baby daddy despite saying they can't see each other anymore.

It's hard accepting Kane is mixed. I can accept the other 2. But I always see Kane like he's a stepson

I'm starting to wonder if Lorenzo actually knows or suspects that Zeke isn't actually Monet's nephew based on his reaction to how he treats him. It would totally explain why he essentially treats him as the black sheep of the family.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Monet went from wanting to leave the game. Then met up wit Mecca and was willing to leave the life entirely. Now her husband is back and she wants to be Queenpin again?

This is unnecessary drama.

She doesn't want to be told what to do. She's had to hold things down from the outside and as soon as he gets out, she's being sonned.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sammy was either 1/2 Puerto Rican or Cuban.

SammyDavisJr..jpg