Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Monet: "Now find your way back" :usure:

the lack of respect for Tariq is :russ:

damn kid must be blowing a bag on Ubers. Everyone has a whip but him: Monet, Lauren, Diana, Cane, Brayden

meanwhile, the acting on this show is sub-mediocre, but fukk it...gotta let it ride for fukkery reasons alone LOL

and LMFAO @ "how you doin light skin". Cane dirty as hell trying to get Lauren's info.

and this dude Mecca is literally playing everyone. He can't just wanna live happily ever after with Monet. What's the real angle? :jbhmm:

and :mjlol: @ Zeke getting let off for the murder and having a Chris Brown makeover with the blonde hair and a pink hoodie.

Diana need to come fukk with me ASAP :noah:

Haha

Yeah Diana is my fave and very nuch my type
:banderas:

Of course the Professor is
:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They have 2-Bit and the legendary John Mak in episode six? :gladbron:

han-tokyo-drift.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im pretty sure he already knew he was lying. Killing that dude in front of him was a statement. Hes not about to wack his baby mommas kid that easy

Had he answered the other way what do you think would have happened. Would he have been like "well this my baby momma kid" he took his word.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I was thinking about this earlier, but does anyone else feel like they played their hand too early with Tariq going to jail?

I thought it was a great scene and Tariq definitely had too much working against him to make it out safe, but we're only halfway through season two. It took them three seasons to send Ghost to jail, and it was for something he didn't even do. Tariq technically killed Jabari, so........how does he get out of this? How does this change things with the people around him? What does he do once he gets out?

This episode was great, but it felt like a season finale. And the show got renewed, so we have fifteen more episodes after this one. I'm just wondering how they can top themselves besides Tariq getting killed, and who knows when that's ever going to happen if it does?