Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was thinking about this earlier, but does anyone else feel like they played their hand too early with Tariq going to jail?

I thought it was a great scene and Tariq definitely had too much working against him to make it out safe, but we're only halfway through season two. It took them three seasons to send Ghost to jail, and it was for something he didn't even do. Tariq technically killed Jabari, so........how does he get out of this? How does this change things with the people around him? What does he do once he gets out?

This episode was great, but it felt like a season finale. And the show got renewed, so we have fifteen more episodes after this one. I'm just wondering how they can top themselves besides Tariq getting killed, and who knows when that's ever going to happen if it does?

I assume they gonna play out Lorenzo vs Mecca while Tariqs legal stuff is going on.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about this earlier, but does anyone else feel like they played their hand too early with Tariq going to jail?

I thought it was a great scene and Tariq definitely had too much working against him to make it out safe, but we're only halfway through season two. It took them three seasons to send Ghost to jail, and it was for something he didn't even do. Tariq technically killed Jabari, so........how does he get out of this? How does this change things with the people around him? What does he do once he gets out?
I feel the same way. To me, him going to jail is for closer to the end of the series. But I’m not a writer and I’ll probably keep watching no matter what they do (within reason).

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still don't get why 50 didn't use that terrible big rich town remix for book 2. I think it would have been better received if it was for book 2 instead of using it during the last season of the original series.

BTW, no new episode until Jan 9

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still don't get why 50 didn't use that terrible big rich town remix for book 2. I think it would have been better received if it was for book 2 instead of using it during the last season of the original series.

BTW, no new episode until Jan 9
Remix wasn’t even terrible, it was literally just different and people hate change lol.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I feel the same way. To me, him going to jail is for closer to the end of the series. But I’m not a writer and I’ll probably keep watching no matter what they do (within reason).

I mean. Ghost is still in the title. So they gonna find someway to do it. Most likely Braydon is gonna get him out. You know Tate will be involved too. This is predicament is probably his 1st true step to being Ghost.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean. Ghost is still in the title. So they gonna find someway to do it. Most likely Braydon is gonna get him out. You know Tate will be involved too. This is predicament is probably his 1st true step to being Ghost.

We saw ghost arrested, ghost in jail
Tariq will get out of this easily

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Took forever for me to realize him and Lorenz are brothers.

iu

Now that they actually play the "Tate brothers" some people still don't make the connection lol
They also have an older brother who was on 227 once.
19:30