links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
WE'LL HAVE A TRANS CHARACTER
IN THIS shyt SOON.

:devil:
:evil:

A lot of that shyt feel so forced in these power universe shows. They throw stuff in just to do it. Like Raising Kanan, they got a lesbian black girl in South Jamaica Queens fukking around with a Madonna white chick in 1991, the rookie cop is a lesbian and Def Con was supposedly a homo so he used Raquel as cover back in 1976. fukk outta here. :stopitslime:Not to mention the subtle anti black male vibes.

Power universe shows got feminine undertones throughout which is cool, but Courtney Kemp need to just make a rainbow fakkit show and just be done with it since she wants that representation so bad. :francis: When bytches got daddy issues and they write movies and tv shows that shyt is obvious as hell.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A lot of that shyt feel so forced in these power universe shows. They throw stuff in just to do it. Like Raising Kanan, they got a lesbian black girl in South Jamaica Queens fukking around with a Madonna white chick in 1991, the rookie cop is a lesbian and Def Con was supposedly a homo so he used Raquel as cover back in 1976. fukk outta here. :stopitslime:Not to mention the subtle anti black male vibes.

Power universe shows got feminine undertones throughout which is cool, but Courtney Kemp need to just make a rainbow fakkit show and just be done with it since she wants that representation so bad. :francis: When bytches got daddy issues and they write movies and tv shows that shyt is obvious as hell.
I ALWAYS APPLAUDED
THE OG POWER FOR NOT BEING
ON GAY shyt.

NOW THEY CAVED IN
AND ARE TRYING TO KEEP
UP WITH THE TIMES.

I DOUBT TOMMYS SHOW
BE ON SOME GAY shyt.

:devil:
:evil:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the only Sunday show taking a break...who do these nikkas think they are? :stopitslime:

Courtney Kemp said she doesn't like it and Starz doesn't tell them the schedule. She said every season episode 5 they started shooting like it was a break just in case Starz does this. 50 was pissed when they did this on BMF

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do....i never hated Tariq as much as some people do :manny:
Tariq is literally smarter than everyone he runs into. He pretty much has his father’s intelligence and scheming ways, he just hasnt had enough experience so he gets caught up in dumb shyt. But a 35 year old Tariq probably owns the game.