Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
This Courtney Kemp instagram q&a tonight might be the biggest one yet. So many questions to ask about this past ep. She said she's doing it at 5PM PST.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
What was up with tate's half :ufdup: half :steviej: face when tariq got bagged?

If they wanna subvert expectations, they should have tariq catch a bid and become a hardened criminal inside. That shyt about juggling his family, school and drugs career while moving around NYC on foot is getting stale.

It gives fofty a fresh storyline while still being able to meet his :dame: quota.

About :dame:, that shyt is hard to watch, straight have to forward it. The only ones they make a point of showing extended passion is them two. Whereas Mary's conjugal visits is her fully dressed, complaining about having to wear lingerie with the :birdman: face

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stern & Davis will get him up out the jam. I just hope when he beats the case they have him show back up on campus like shyt ain't happened. I hope the campus rejects his return and then Tariq really has to get it out the mud.

I think 2bit comes back looking for his money from Tariq about ready to kill him and Tariq talks 2bit into killing Cane.

I know that Stern is more than likely going to keep him from getting kicked out of the University, but I don’t see how he shows back up in the Ethics class with Milgram and everyone thinking he’s a murderer.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt caught me off guard lol. I was expecting Ghost to have left some elaborate plan for how Tariq could get out of prison if he ever caught a murder beef; instead we just get a petty ass “I told you so” message.
Facts! Lmao. That shyt was the complete opposite of what I thought I would be.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fact that Caine said his name in Tariq room on the wire might be his downfall. The fact that he was there amd then they find the badge is suspect. Tariq gonna figure it all out.

It's definitely going to be his downfall as now the cops are going to figure out their association with GTG and in turn link them to the dead body at the pool in Stanford. Couple that with the fact that he's been seen on campus on more than one occasion and he might end up taking the fall for 3 murders.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If you look up "dumb face" you should see

Eq7ecZrW4AAxBtT

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I know that Stern is more than likely going to keep him from getting kicked out of the University, but I don’t see how he shows back up in the Ethics class with Milgram and everyone thinking he’s a murderer.

I meant don't show back up on campus.