Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
So it seems that from the dialogue Redman character took the fall for Meth. If we're to read between the lines. Also was wondering if the chef/sushi guy is similar to Milan, we'll see.
Yeah Redman was about to spill some tea about Davis before heading back to the knitting circle :pachaha: I wouldn't put it past Courtney to make the sushi chef the plug for that China White. Who the hell is the Mahoney breh they kept referencing?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
So it's official that Zeke is a 24 year old junior leaving college early? Regardless it's a fact that someone dropped the ball on the ages and timeframe AGAIN in the Power Universe.

Facts
Yeah Redman was about to spill some tea about Davis before heading back to the knitting circle :pachaha: I wouldn't put it past Courtney to make the sushi chef the plug for that China White.

cause he is. Mecca is just the face.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I would be confused.....But Tommy had more bodies than Freddy Kruger and never got caught once :heh:

30+ murders with some of them being in public at a time when there's cameras everywhere...and among those that got murked were federal agents, a high profile lawyer, Italian mafiosos, drug lords etc, faked his own death (even though they didn't find a body after the car explosion and just assumed he was dead).

Now he's on the way to Chicago like it's nothing. :mjlol:

Tommy should be a video game character with this level of fukkery. :mjlol:

I've always said if they did a Saints Row movie (like the first two) he'd be perfect for it.

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30+ murders with some of them being in public at a time when there's cameras everywhere...and among those that got murked were federal agents, a high profile lawyer, Italian mafiosos, drug lords etc, faked his own death (even though they didn't find a body after the car explosion and just assumed he was dead).

Now he's on the way to Chicago like it's nothing. :mjlol:

Tommy should be a video game character with this level of fukkery. :mjlol:

I've always said if they did a Saints Row movie (like the first two) he'd be perfect for it.

Tommy the only person who can shoot up a penthouse for 3 minutes straight and not get caught. Tommy show gonna be on demon time :demonic: