Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I knew you'd make it in here lil nikka...just like I said you would.

michael-jordan-warped-laughing.gif

50 wrote that shyt. No way in hell anyone else did.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Why this dude got a hard on for zeke? Cause he fukked carrie? Jesus

dude is this series version of Greg Knox with the over the top police work.

Zeke is the dumbest character on the show but has a future in the league with hoes a dime a dozen. But we are to believe that he’s ordering murders over some p*ssy? FOH.

how about the cops really investigate the GTG dude who got killed on campus.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Monet: "Now find your way back" :usure:

the lack of respect for Tariq is :russ:

damn kid must be blowing a bag on Ubers. Everyone has a whip but him: Monet, Lauren, Diana, Cane, Brayden

meanwhile, the acting on this show is sub-mediocre, but fukk it...gotta let it ride for fukkery reasons alone LOL

and LMFAO @ "how you doin light skin". Cane dirty as hell trying to get Lauren's info.

and this dude Mecca is literally playing everyone. He can't just wanna live happily ever after with Monet. What's the real angle? :jbhmm:

and :mjlol: @ Zeke getting let off for the murder and having a Chris Brown makeover with the blonde hair and a pink hoodie.

Diana need to come fukk with me ASAP :noah:

What you mean Mecca is playing everyone?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How many episodes this season got? This seems like a season finale :damn:

Even from the grave Ghost foul as fukk. :bryan:

I thought that badge was for Brayden to get caught up. :mjlol:

I wonder if Tariq and Brayden are gonna learn about communication after this. :mjgrin:

Tariq now hustling backwards. In the exact opposite direction of his father. Can't take the mantle of Ghost now. :francis:

This was a good episode. :blessed: fukk Carrie though. :pacspit: :mjlit:

No I figured cane wanted Tariq set up

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
As far as Tariq goes...

Davis & Saxe gone help him beat those charges but he's never going to be able to show his face again on that campus. When he finds out that Caine set him up it's gone be wraps for that nikka.

It would have been hilarious if they would have used Ghost's voice when he read the letter lol

This the best episode of the season so far imo. Tariq should have never got involved in the dope game. Everybody fukked him over from Lauren, to Brayden, to Caine.

tariq ain’t going to do sh*t

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Think about it..... it was always weird how they introduced his character with no explanation whatsoever and it's weird that he randomly showed up after being gone for 24 years as he sees there's a "power vaccuum" in New York. Couple that with the fact that he's essentially portraying two completely different lives to Monet and Cane. If he believed that Zeke was his son, why not come back sooner. The only explanation that really makes sense to me is that

He was Rico's supplier and he's coming back to take revenge on the entire Tejada family as the only two vaccuums they could be referring to is Rico's death and Ghost's/Tommys.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Think about it..... it was always weird how they introduced his character with no explanation whatsoever and it's weird that he randomly showed up after being gone for 24 years as he sees there's a "power vaccuum" in New York. Couple that with the fact that he's essentially portraying two completely different lives to Monet and Cane. If he believed that Zeke was his son, why not come back sooner. The only explanation that really makes sense to me is that

He was Rico's supplier and he's coming back to take revenge on the entire Tejada family as the only two vaccuums they could be referring to is Rico's death and Ghost's/Tommys.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The fact that Caine said his name in Tariq room on the wire might be his downfall. The fact that he was there amd then they find the badge is suspect. Tariq gonna figure it all out.
I think back to last season when Caine had Brayden and his douche bag bro on the block slinging. I wouldn't be surprised if Brayden's bro mentioned that to police if the opportunity presents itself. On a similar snitching note, I wonder what info Lorenzo gave Sax to expedite his release from prison. I would imagine that will play a role in his inevitable downfall.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Mecca conveniently shows up when the whole Ghost/Tommy distro network is gone. Block is too hot for Tommy to return.

Lorenzo is (theoretically) in prison for life and no way his wife/kids can run these streets. They constantly have supply issues. Monet can’t even reel her own kids in and have to rely on outsiders (Tariq) who are too young and have no credentials.

Meanwhile the other crews (from the Ghost era) are starving while newer cats like GTG are reckless as hell like dude who was posting mad shyt on social media. Mecca had to check that shyt immediately.

Dude knows that Monet has major trust issues so he can manipulate her son, learn her whole business, play on her weaknesses, literally sell her organization drugs (so he’s not sitting on work), and can find a new school way of moving product (Tariq) by eventually getting Monet out there paint

he knows Caine will be nothing more than a foot soldier while Tariq is out here designing apps and selling drugs like it’s candy.