Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
-So Zeke is Monet & Mecca's child? I wonder why they hid that fact.
-Lauren gone fukk around and get hurt or killed working with Milgrim and those feds.
-Tariq finally driving after doing so much walking lol
-Mecca's chef is even a killer damn.
-Caine gave Monet some shyt to think about when said "am I you're son/soldier"
-Lorenzo/Mecca gone end up at war with each other over Monet.

ill_will82

Daps
As far as Tariq goes...

Davis & Saxe gone help him beat those charges but he's never going to be able to show his face again on that campus. When he finds out that Caine set him up it's gone be wraps for that nikka.

It would have been hilarious if they would have used Ghost's voice when he read the letter lol

This the best episode of the season so far imo. Tariq should have never got involved in the dope game. Everybody fukked him over from Lauren, to Brayden, to Caine.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ Tariq doing the perp walk in front of the whole campus.

you mean to tell me he didn't see 50 police cars on campus and didnt think to himself "nawww fukk this"?

dude is the sharpest character on the show and was walking back from the custody hearing like fukkin George Jefferson

but........Ghost gets the last laugh in the end of this one with that fukkin letter :russ:

get sonned by your father from the afterlife on Truth Nightclub letterhead, brehs
That shyt caught me off guard lol. I was expecting Ghost to have left some elaborate plan for how Tariq could get out of prison if he ever caught a murder beef; instead we just get a petty ass “I told you so” message.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As far as Tariq goes...

Davis & Saxe gone help him beat those charges but he's never going to be able to show his face again on that campus. When he finds out that Caine set him up it's gone be wraps for that nikka.

It would have been hilarious if they would have used Ghost's voice when he read the letter lol

This the best episode of the season so far imo. Tariq should have never got involved in the dope game. Everybody fukked him over from Lauren, to Brayden, to Caine.

Which is ironic considering all the people that he’s fukked over the years even in spite of them being good to him. Hopefully they give us a scene of him actually having a moment of self reflection even if it doesn’t stick long term.

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
As far as Tariq goes...

I feel like this is where Stern is gonna step in. He has a financial interest in having Tariq finish school since that's the only way he gains control of Truth Iirc. If he can somehow make the cops seem like they arrested the wrong kid he'd be looking out for himself while boosting his rep as a booster. Especially since the cops and DA office look like clowns after that press conference where they had to exonerate Zeke. On a different note, while she's bad as fukk, Professor Milgram has to meet Jabari on the other side:demonic: She at the top of my shyt list currently. Diana was looking good as fukk this episode. Only one way to handle a lil spicy jawn like that:shaq:

ill_will82

Daps
I feel like this is where Stern is gonna step in. He has a financial interest in having Tariq finish school since that's the only way he gains control of Truth Iirc. If he can somehow make the cops seem like they arrested the wrong kid he'd be looking out for himself while boosting his rep as a booster. Especially since the cops and DA office look like clowns after that press conference where they had to exonerate Zeke. On a different note, while she's bad as fukk, Professor Milgram has to meet Jabari on the other side:demonic: She at the top of my shyt list currently. Diana was looking good as fukk this episode. Only one way to handle a lil spicy jawn like that:shaq:

I forgot about Stern he could possibly get Tariq out of his shyt. Idc what happens to Milgrim now. She played a part in Tariq getting locked up and she a very bad sex addict that can't stop fukking w/Zeke. Monet might end up killing her.