Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Think about it..... it was always weird how they introduced his character with no explanation whatsoever and it's weird that he randomly showed up after being gone for 24 years as he sees there's a "power vaccuum" in New York. Couple that with the fact that he's essentially portraying two completely different lives to Monet and Cane. If he believed that Zeke was his son, why not come back sooner. The only explanation that really makes sense to me is that

He was Rico's supplier and he's coming back to take revenge on the entire Tejada family as the only two vaccuums they could be referring to is Rico's death and Ghost's/Tommys.

Monet hasn't denied that Zeke ain't he son.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Monet hasn't denied that Zeke ain't he son.

She hasn’t denied it, but he’s had 24 years to become well aware of Zeke’s existence and its timeline unless they use the excuse that he disappeared because of going to Kuwait and got consumed with life after. It still doesn’t explain why wait until now to show back up in her life and living two separate lives.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think back to last season when Caine had Brayden and his douche bag bro on the block slinging. I wouldn't be surprised if Brayden's bro mentioned that to police if the opportunity presents itself. On a similar snitching note, I wonder what info Lorenzo gave Sax to expedite his release from prison. I would imagine that will play a role in his inevitable downfall.

No info needed. They said in the previous episode that one of the DAs was dirty and they had to throw cases concerning him. That DA prosecuted Lorenzo. So he got to walk on a technicality.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Lauren is so dumb. Its a damn shame

You know I wouldn't necessarily call Lauren dumb she's more of a blind square. In other words, she has no idea what's going on around her and she's lived a life of privilege all her life.

When them feds caught that joint in her dorm room (the one that lightskin Keisha and the groupie Zeke fukked left when they was chillin) in the last episode, she had no choice but to cooperate with the dumb ass detectives. I didn't like how they used Professor Milgrim to coherse her into getting involved in the investigation.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
tariq ain’t going to do sh*t

Uh this the same kat that killed a dirty cop (who killed his sister), killed his father, & then killed his professor b/c he was trying to blackmail him through writing a novel that would've got him locked up for yrs.

I wouldn't put it past him to kill Caine or at least set him up to be killed (like he did Kanan).

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
She hasn’t denied it, but he’s had 24 years to become well aware of Zeke’s existence and its timeline unless they use the excuse that he disappeared because of going to Kuwait and got consumed with life after. It still doesn’t explain why wait until now to show back up in her life and living two separate lives.

Courtney already said Monet has secrets so why would she lie

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
I knew you'd make it in here lil nikka...just like I said you would.

michael-jordan-warped-laughing.gif
:russ::mjlol:
:deadmanny:

I thought it was going to be some words of encouragement

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol: @ Tariq doing the perp walk in front of the whole campus.

you mean to tell me he didn't see 50 police cars on campus and didnt think to himself "nawww fukk this"?

dude is the sharpest character on the show and was walking back from the custody hearing like fukkin George Jefferson

but........Ghost gets the last laugh in the end of this one with that fukkin letter :russ:

get sonned by your father from the afterlife on Truth Nightclub letterhead, brehs
For real, just being a nikka who had to do the prep walk and been in trouble. When I see laws, i go to another location till shyt dies down after calling nikkas i know. The prep walk the worst shyt ever. It really be feeling like slow motion. I remember all the nikkas I seen till this day. I ain't ever getting locked up around a lot of people again