Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Was that Tariq's whip when he was following Cane? :whoo:

I hope that wasn't his. The whole Tariq walking everywhere is funny as hell to me. They should keep it up. When Monet told him to find his way back I was dead lol

Ghost with that ether. Lil nikka's actions and fukkery finally caught up to him. It's funny how in the first few seasons of Power he was just a lil kids playing video games, now he catching cases. He kinda deserves it for all the lives he's ruined.

If I was a kid who grew up in a damn penthouse, I wouldn't want no parts of the street life. "You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game" *Levy voice*

I trying to figure out how they didn’t think it was Braydon. I thought the badge was in his drawer.

Tariq a fukk nikka tho so I guess this is all karma. Even tho he actually did that shyt lol. But there is no way he is in jail for more than an episode and a half.

Monet going to get one of her dudes killed by seasons end.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Tariq has to get beat up in the joint at least once :lolbron::mjlol: we know he can't fight :pachaha:

Saint got beat up in Snowfall S1 E2 and in the pen and when he came out he was a demon. :demonic: so....Heel Riq in Episode 7. I love to see it. He gone clap a couple ppl before the season over

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
They got Riq looking like Eddie Winslow after he ran into the Dragons :pachaha:
adepttallbufflehead

AdeptTallBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Saint got beat up in Snowfall S1 E2 and in the pen and when he came out he was a demon. :demonic: so....Heel Riq in Episode 7. I love to see it. He gone clap a couple ppl before the season over
Saint had Leon and Unc and Teddy with him. Who does Tariq got right now? Brayden :ld: :pachaha::heh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That note that Ghost left Tariq was funny as fukk and would have been even more hilarious had it been in Ghost's voice :laff:

I'm guessing there's still more to the letter that we'll hear before the end of the season.

Thought I was the only one. That would have been even more etherous :pachaha: