Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Caine saying he really name to Lauren gonna come back to him.

That ether he gave Monet about being a bad mom :banderas:

Ghost wrote a few letters probably. He was always revising his will.

Feel bad for Zeek. Wanna hoop fukk hoes and clown with his friends but he caught up in everybody shyt.
Plus the fact he’s way too dumb to even CONSIDER protecting himself from all of the fukkery lol.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
tariq is a whole meme, with the walking everywhere.
and trying to be smooth with that eye jammy had me dying.

I must have missed diana taking the money because I didn't know that until he said it

trader joe is killing it. I wonder why he cooled like that,
he was one of the funniest characters on the cosby show
His dumbass killed Ghost for no reason at all.

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Was that Tariq's whip when he was following Cane? :whoo:

I hope that wasn't his. The whole Tariq walking everywhere is funny as hell to me. They should keep it up. When Monet told him to find his way back I was dead lol

Ghost with that ether. Lil nikka's actions and fukkery finally caught up to him. It's funny how in the first few seasons of Power he was just a lil kids playing video games, now he catching cases. He kinda deserves it for all the lives he's ruined.

If I was a kid who grew up in a damn penthouse, I wouldn't want no parts of the street life. "You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game" *Levy voice*

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Was that Tariq's whip when he was following Cane? :whoo:

I hope that wasn't his. The whole Tariq walking everywhere is funny as hell to me. They should keep it up. When Monet told him to find his way back I was dead lol

Ghost with that ether. Lil nikka's actions and fukkery finally caught up to him. It's funny how in the first few seasons of Power he was just a lil kids playing video games, now he catching cases. He kinda deserves it for all the lives he's ruined.

If I was a kid who grew up in a damn penthouse, I wouldn't want no parts of the street life. "You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game" *Levy voice*

Lauren's.

Dumbass nikka gonna get every damn body involved.
Millie gon die.
Lauren gonna try to prove herself to be a down, bad bytch for no fukkin reason
too many forces need 'Riq out between Stern, Tate, and Monet for him to be locked up for any real sort of time.
Diane figuring the game out but moving in the most backwards of ways gon get her or Monet hurt
not sure who gonna confront Cane on his fukkery between Brayden or Mecca at this point if the law don't get him first. Stove is sweltering for that mf and he don't eem know it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lauren's.

Dumbass nikka gonna get every damn body involved.
Millie gon die.
Lauren gonna try to prove herself to be a down, bad bytch for no fukkin reason
too many forces need 'Riq out between Stern, Tate, and Monet for him to be locked up for any real sort of time.
Diane figuring the game out but moving in the most backwards of ways gon get her or Monet hurt
not sure who gonna confront Cane on his fukkery between Brayden or Mecca at this point if the law don't get him first. Stove is sweltering for that mf and he don't eem know it
Lauren is so dumb. Its a damn shame

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I knew you'd make it in here lil nikka...just like I said you would.

michael-jordan-warped-laughing.gif