Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
tariq is a whole meme, with the walking everywhere.
and trying to be smooth with that eye jammy had me dying.

I must have missed diana taking the money because I didn't know that until he said it

trader joe is killing it. I wonder why he cooled like that,
he was one of the funniest characters on the cosby show

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
tariq is a whole meme, with the walking everywhere.
and trying to be smooth with that eye jammy had me dying.

I must have missed diana taking the money because I didn't know that until he said it

trader joe is killing it. I wonder why he cooled like that,
he was one of the funniest characters on the cosby show

She took the money out of the safe to help hire Method and Saxe to get Lorenzo out of jail. That's why Monet popped the contractor as she thought he took it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm curious as to the excuse they use for why MacLean and Saxe help out Tariq considering the fact that he's stuck in jail with no money for their services. Tate's reaction to Tariq being arrested gives off opportunistic vibes, which will likely ruin the relationship that he has with his brother.

Mecca's long term plan makes no sense in the slightest and it's obvious now that he's this season's big bad. It sucks because whatever plan Monet has to take Lorenzo out is likely going to end up pitting Dru vs Cane although his true fate seems to be taking the fall for Ramirez and Jabarri's murder.

Looking forward to the Lorenzo vs Mecca matchup as Power has always worked better when you had an overarching villain and two power players being matched up against each other.

That note that Ghost left Tariq was funny as fukk and would have been even more hilarious had it been in Ghost's voice :laff:

I'm guessing there's still more to the letter that we'll hear before the end of the season.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
She took the money out of the safe to help hire Method and Saxe to get Lorenzo out of jail. That's why Monet popped the contractor as she thought he took it.
i know all that, i just missed her actually taking it. i must have turned my head. i didn't know where she got the money, i didnt even think about it really.