Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Monet: "Now find your way back" :usure:

the lack of respect for Tariq is :russ:

damn kid must be blowing a bag on Ubers. Everyone has a whip but him: Monet, Lauren, Diana, Cane, Brayden

meanwhile, the acting on this show is sub-mediocre, but fukk it...gotta let it ride for fukkery reasons alone LOL

and LMFAO @ "how you doin light skin". Cane dirty as hell trying to get Lauren's info.

and this dude Mecca is literally playing everyone. He can't just wanna live happily ever after with Monet. What's the real angle? :jbhmm:

and :mjlol: @ Zeke getting let off for the murder and having a Chris Brown makeover with the blonde hair and a pink hoodie.

Diana need to come fukk with me ASAP :noah:

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tariq really told Monet about her kids:usure: I would've thought Zeke actually went inside the joint and got turned out judging by how :wrist:he was acting after being exonerated:dame: They turned the fukkery way up this episode. It felt like a season finale. Ghost with that ether from the grave:hhh:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Good episode, my only complaints are the :dame: drew scene. Somebody tell me if something important was said cause I skip all fruit activities on all series, and of course too many clothes on professor Mildred ( hope the actress didn't go all high and mighty on us and don't want to show them thangs) we need Tate, the Janitor, the RA somebody to get in professor Mildred's guts. :banderas:

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Woodley

b3kad7tqtqzb8hp0xbsh.png

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 Bit is in the next episode... Jonh Mak too..
Good episode, my only complaints are the :dame: drew scene. Somebody tell me if something important was said cause I skip all fruit activities on all series, and of course too many clothes on professor Mildred ( hope the actress didn't go all high and mighty on us and don't want to show them thangs) we need Tate, the Janitor, the RA somebody to get in professor Mildred's guts. :banderas:

I skipped that part too. Hopefully they kill one of them so we don't have to see this shyt.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:mjlol: @ Tariq doing the perp walk in front of the whole campus.

you mean to tell me he didn't see 50 police cars on campus and didnt think to himself "nawww fukk this"?

dude is the sharpest character on the show and was walking back from the custody hearing like fukkin George Jefferson

but........Ghost gets the last laugh in the end of this one with that fukkin letter :russ:

get sonned by your father from the afterlife on Truth Nightclub letterhead, brehs

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
2 Bit is in the next episode... Jonh Mak too..

I skipped that part too. Hopefully they kill one of them so we don't have to see this shyt.
From next episode preview I see there will be internal Tejada Beef between Bobby Brown and Milly Bobby Brown if ya'll catch my drift for who gets to be number one. And it's clear from what Lorenzo said last season that he prefers Drew in charge.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
How many episodes this season got? This seems like a season finale :damn:

Even from the grave Ghost foul as fukk. :bryan:

I thought that badge was for Brayden to get caught up. :mjlol:

I wonder if Tariq and Brayden are gonna learn about communication after this. :mjgrin:

Tariq now hustling backwards. In the exact opposite direction of his father. Can't take the mantle of Ghost now. :francis:

This was a good episode. :blessed: fukk Carrie though. :pacspit: :mjlit:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How many episodes this season got? This seems like a season finale :damn:

Even from the grave Ghost foul as fukk. :bryan:

I thought that badge was for Brayden to get caught up. :mjlol:

I wonder if Tariq and Brayden are gonna learn about communication after this. :mjgrin:

Tariq now hustling backwards. In the exact opposite direction of his father. Can't take the mantle of Ghost now. :francis:

This was a good episode. :blessed: fukk Carrie though. :pacspit: :mjlit:

10 episodes total this season.