Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How do people in the writers room NOT QUESTION THIS! shyt MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

You can tell that they came up with the storyline at the last minute for some Tejada family fukkery, but even then they cut the timeline too close :russ:

It does give the Tejada kids valid reasons to finally break free from Monet on some resentment shyt, so I'll allow it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how "rare" option 1 is.. I know a girl who had a kid at 15, 16, and 17.. :mjlol: Most ghetto shyt ever...

There's no way this shyt makes sense though. I wonder does anyone in the writers room question shyt like this. This is the dumbest twist ever

True true it happens but, its rare :mjlol:

I can buy having 2 kids in 2-3 years but, not 4 kids in 4-5 years. That's alot of pregnancies.

So Monet and Lorenzo have been married for 25 years and Mecca has been gone for 24 years going by her comments in episode 3. So I'm guessing that she had Zeke that 1 year time gap when Mecca dipped and passed him off as her nephew when she first met Lorenzo.

That would make Zeke 24 though and wayyyy too old to be a viable draft prospect :mjlol:

That too...nikka a super senior :mjlol: maybe he going to grad school :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

shyt I thought Monet and Mecca was talkn about Kane? I def need to watch this shyt again cuz I missed mad shyt. Whoever they talkn about Zeke or Kane, why they pushing so hard to front like either of these bald head Beijing beard white dudes coulda fathered either one??
giphy.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Zeke is considered the first born, prior to Monet's marriage. The drug dude is her first love.

This last ep was the best so far.

The timeline is cutting it too close though with their being a one year gap between Mecca leaving and her meeting Lorenzo. They should have thought about it more thoroughly if they were going to go that route.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Dude who plays Zeke looks legit retarded.

Dude had a promising start in the first season in the beginning...but after he got caught fukking around with Carrie and "she 'on kno nuffin!!," it's like whatever acting talent he had was flushed down the toilet.

Even my mama noticed that shyt and she eats this soap opera shyt up :russ:

I've seen dude on another show, and he was a much better actor lol. Played a "lawyer" on The Good Fight and didn't have all them bullshyt facial expressions.

The problem is what age are these nikkaz? Zeke going early to the draft so he has to be 20.. Diana wants to go to college so she has to be 18-20.. Cain being 20 would leave Drew to be a teenager.. This whole shyt is fukked because they tried to do too much.

Monet was saying ol boy would come by the crib while her parents were still living....I took it as she was a teenager. Lorenzo wasn't in the picture at the time. Parents from the south are notorious for sending a baby back for the family to raise :pachaha:. Some of y'all nikkas' sisters are probably your moms. :mjgrin:

Zeke is considered the first born, prior to Monet's marriage. The drug dude is her first love.

This last ep was the best so far.

Zeke probably 20, 21 on the show. Cane being older just doesn't make sense, but who knows with this show lol

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You can tell that they came up with the storyline at the last minute for some Tejada family fukkery, but even then they cut the timeline too close :russ:

It does give the Tejada kids valid reasons to finally break free from Monet on some resentment shyt, so I'll allow it.

shyt is wild.

Zeke is a sophomore at best, Dru gotta be a little older, Cane gotta be the oldest but not by much and Diana is freshman age.

ain’t no damn way Zeke is a junior/senior declaring for the draft if he’s a star player with NBA pedigree.

Timeline for these kids ages makes no sense and they should’ve made Cane a nephew or even the son of a loyal Tejada hitta who got killed and they promised to look out for him. Then the responsibility falls on Monet when the top dogs in the Tejada crew get locked up on some RICO shyt.

can’t have Monet being a mom of 4 to 4 kids who look NOTHING alike or even like their father.