Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt zeke say he wasnt with carrie
Now they saying that its HIS alibi???
This show is so poorly written

He lied.. That's part of the story.. How is it poorly written when nikkaz do this on A DAILY BASIS! He's the dumb athlete who just wants to hoop and that's all he knows..

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

shyt I thought Monet and Mecca was talkn about Kane? I def need to watch this shyt again cuz I missed mad shyt. Whoever they talkn about Zeke or Kane, why they pushing so hard to front like either of these bald head Beijing beard white dudes coulda fathered either one??
And why these mufukkas look so similar? Oh Mary gotta type? :aicmon: The weak gene type apparently.
Not for nothing but Meth coulda killed the Mecca role. He's killing Davis too but Meth is more convincing than this Menudo manager looking cat.

Black on black homo-ness got what felt like a 1/4 of the episode. God forbid Mary has a black love interest tho. I see you Fif. Mr. Greenlight gang huh? :mjpls:

This teacher has fukked damn near every dude on the show. She's a got damn government mule! Only Tariq, Braden, and Sachs haven't had the p*ssy. Tate gon get that p*ssy. Davis had it. Jabari had it. Zeke smashing. shyt this new white cop done fukked back in the day. This ho got bodies but they tryna pin the wrong one on her!:bryan::whoo::whew::picard:

Clearly Monet aint busting NO nuts at them conjugals. This chick come in mad and leave mad. Lorenzo's days are numbered :manny:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Rob a jewerly store with no mask brehs. Brayden is so fukking stupid its comical at this point. Be rich and commit robberies for adrenine brehs.

Brayden is the white sean
That fool definitely gonna catch a hot one. I understand Caine shot the cameras but I'm pretty sure the clerk can identify Brayden since these idiots didn't kill him.

I always assumed Zeke was younger than his "cousins". Like around the same age as Tariq. 19 or 20

Did Monet get pregnant with him after Lorenzo got locked up?
That would make sense being they were both freshmen in Season 1. I can see Tariq being 18/19. While Diana may be younger than them no way Dru and Caine the same age. They both gotta be at least a couple years older. Power always fukking up the age/timelines for no apparent reason.

Caine is letting him keep the gun, which will more than likely come back into play later. If Tariq had any sense, then heโ€™d throw Brayden to the bushes like Ghost did Tommy because of recklessness and not using any ounce of common sense.

How are you going to commit crimes using your own vehicle and credit card with your name on it :mjlol:
Not to mention the bullet holes in the brand new whip from when they robbed the stash house. That won't attract police attention :skip:

Even better.. it seems like weโ€™re getting a Diana/Effie one coming soon :mjlit:
If Tariq play the situation right he should be able to find himself right in the middle of that entanglement :steviej:

But where did the rollie come from? Is it hers or she a klepto? :ohhh:
That's the wire she's wearing to ensnare the campus drug dealer.

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

shyt I thought Monet and Mecca was talkn about Kane? I def need to watch this shyt again cuz I missed mad shyt. Whoever they talkn about Zeke or Kane, why they pushing so hard to front like either of these bald head Beijing beard white dudes coulda fathered either one??
And why these mufukkas look so similar? Oh Mary gotta type? :aicmon: The weak gene type apparently.
Not for nothing but Meth coulda killed the Mecca role. He's killing Davis too but Meth is more convincing than this Menudo manager looking cat.

Black on black homo-ness got what felt like a 1/4 of the episode. God forbid Mary has a black love interest tho. I see you Fif. Mr. Greenlight gang huh? :mjpls:

This teacher has fukked damn near every dude on the show. She's a got damn government mule! Only Tariq, Braden, and Sachs haven't had the p*ssy. Tate gon get that p*ssy. Davis had it. Jabari had it. Zeke smashing. shyt this new white cop done fukked back in the day. This ho got bodies but they tryna pin the wrong one on her!:bryan::whoo::whew::picard:

Clearly Monet aint busting NO nuts at them conjugals. This chick come in mad and leave mad. Lorenzo's days are numbered :manny:
She has a sickness:troll: Overall they really ramped up the fukkery this episode. How was Caine able to just slide into Brayden and Tariq's room unannounced?:dahell: Furthermore if its that easy no need to wait until Brayden is puking his guts out in the bathroom to plant the dead cop's badge. I must be in the minority but I wasn't rocking with Effie's new hair. I hate when broads do that wig/weave or whatever u wanna call it bullshyt. Almost didn't recognize her. Tate getting closer to Professor Milgram's drawers by the episode. Pretty sure she'll suffer a relapse in due time:shaq: How tall is his brother BTW? He look tiny as shyt:russ: Stern is the cockroach who never dies:mjpls: What song was playing during the end credits? That shyt slap.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The problem is what age are these nikkaz? Zeke going early to the draft so he has to be 20.. Diana wants to go to college so she has to be 18-20.. Cain being 20 would leave Drew to be a teenager.. This whole shyt is fukked because they tried to do too much.
Plus Diana supposedly a virgin so she gotta be 18
Cain i would imagine is mid 20s...23-25

So i guess Zeke is a result of Monet cheating on Lorenzo??? But they make it seem like Dante and Monet were together way before she ever met Lorenzo....when they were in high school or something...so i guess that means Cain is like 20 as you said

Like bro...the show is fukked lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is what age are these nikkaz? Zeke going early to the draft so he has to be 20.. Diana wants to go to college so she has to be 18-20.. Cain being 20 would leave Drew to be a teenager.. This whole shyt is fukked because they tried to do too much.

They fukked up the ages being dumb and stupid.

Option A:
Zeke is 21ish, Drew is 19, Diana is 18 and Cane is 20. It just doesn't make sense because Cane looks older than that and he doesn't act younger than Zeke. Also, its rare for people to have kids back to back to back like that.

Option B:
Cane is the oldest and is like mid 20s, Zeke is 21ish, Drew is 20ish and Diana is 18. But then it doesn't make sense for Lorenzo to not have known Monet was pregnant with Zeke and Cane would've remembered too.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Option A:
Zeke is 21ish, Drew is 19, Diana is 18 and Cane is 20. It just doesn't make sense because Cane looks older than that and he doesn't act younger than Zeke. Also, its rare for people to have kids back to back to back like that.

Option B:
Cane is the oldest and is like mid 20s, Zeke is 21ish, Drew is 20ish and Diana is 18. But then it doesn't make sense for Lorenzo to not have known Monet was pregnant with Zeke and Cane would've remembered too.

I don't know how "rare" option 1 is.. I know a girl who had a kid at 15, 16, and 17.. :mjlol: Most ghetto shyt ever...

There's no way this shyt makes sense though. I wonder does anyone in the writers room question shyt like this. This is the dumbest twist ever

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Option A:

Option B:

So Monet and Lorenzo have been married for 25 years and Mecca has been gone for 24 years going by her comments in episode 3. So I'm guessing that she had Zeke that 1 year time gap when Mecca dipped and passed him off as her nephew when she first met Lorenzo.

That would make Zeke 24 though and wayyyy too old to be a viable draft prospect :mjlol:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Monet and Lorenzo have been married for 25 years and Mecca has been gone for 24 years going by her comments in episode 3. So I'm guessing that she had Zeke that 1 year time gap when Mecca dipped and passed him off as her nephew when she first met Lorenzo.

That would make Zeke 24 though and wayyyy too old to be a viable draft prospect :mjlol:

How do people in the writers room NOT QUESTION THIS! shyt MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Option A:

Option B:

I'm thinking Cane is 28-29,Drew around 25, Diana probably 22 or 23. Zeke is 19 or 20?