Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Dude had a promising start in the first season in the beginning...but after he got caught fukking around with Carrie and "she 'on kno nuffin!!," it's like whatever acting talent he had was flushed down the toilet.

Even my mama noticed that shyt and she eats this soap opera shyt up :russ:

I think bro playing up all the memes from Last season

I Legit think his audition was a total accident. He must have had the producers like :gladbron:he really knows how to play a dumb jock. Only to find out once he got on set. That he couldn't act and that he was just an autistic nikka high on the spectrum :mjlol:

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm about tired of the Luke Skywalker "I am your father " reveals in so many shows smh. It's so telegraphed and predictable.

Lot of pieces coming together now show ramping up. Looks like tariq finally about to be in a deep web of drama that could land him under and he gets out of it, in the same way his dad used to.

He likely is going to end up killing Lauren. Monet is going to end up killing one of her kids. Tate is going to nail teacher bae.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-missed an opportunity to play 'Youre All I Need " in this episode
-Monet need to be the new Black Widow
-Zeke looking like a doofy ass Eddie Winslow
-Elvin got finessed
-Diana friend looking like midnight snacc
-Dru hit that cac with that cinnamon jab
-They got rich boy out here pistol whipping fools now

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
All we’ve heard since the og power ended was ghost had to pay for his actions

so when is it Tariq’s turn? His whole family ruined cuz of him Raina & ghost dead cuz of him, tasha in witness protection cuz of his actions,grandma fukked up cuz of him yaz in the system cuz of him,kanan & 4 cops dead cuz of him. Tommy showed tariq nothin but love since the show started & he stole his work. Dude just living life without paying for anything wish cane woulda clapped his bytch ass last season :pacspit::pacspit: