Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Even Effie lowkey alluded to Diana that Tariq was a piece of shyt and to stay away. It’s exactly why Caine isn’t necessarily wrong about his feelings towards Tariq, but the Tejada family doesn’t realize it yet until now.

They were fine as a family until he came into the picture.

This show really is something else. For years, I was the one saying Tariq is a monster, a fukking sociopath is what I loved calling him. That he was responsible for about 90% of the negative shyt that the Power characters went through. And instead of acknowledging that from the jump, they made Ghost the bad guy. Making it seem like this was all his fault. Making all the characters hate him. Meanwhile, his b*stard son was walking around destroying everything and nobody wanted to admit it.

Now, when they finally decide to make Tariq a likable character, when they make him far less insufferable than he was in the original series, they have the characters open their eyes. Now, Courtney Kemp is openly acknowledging that Tariq is solely responsible for all this. Ghost deserves an apology from beyond the grave. :manny:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This show really is something else. For years, I was the one saying Tariq is a monster, a fukking sociopath is what I loved calling him. That he was responsible for about 90% of the negative shyt that the Power characters went through. And instead of acknowledging that from the jump, they made Ghost the bad guy. Making it seem like this was all his fault. Making all the characters hate him. Meanwhile, his b*stard son was walking around destroying everything and nobody wanted to admit it.

Now, when they finally decide to make Tariq a likable character, when they make him far less insufferable than he was in the original series, they have the characters open their eyes. Now, Courtney Kemp is openly acknowledging that Tariq is solely responsible for all this. Ghost deserves an apology from beyond the grave. :manny:
Which is why I like this show. This show is literally Tariq’s karma coming back to him. Please believe that by the end of the series Tariq’s whole world is gonna crash around him and he is going to be in a worse position then his dad was before he killed him.

Don’t even be surprised if James pops up as his subconscious to “lecture” him.

Mike the Executioner

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Dude had a promising start in the first season in the beginning...but after he got caught fukking around with Carrie and "she 'on kno nuffin!!," it's like whatever acting talent he had was flushed down the toilet.

Even my mama noticed that shyt and she eats this soap opera shyt up :russ:

He really hasn't been the same since that club thang. :mjgrin:

They need to leave Zeke alone. All he wants to do is play ball, make money, fukk girls, and get some halal food with that fire sauce. :mjcry:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This was a good ass episode.

shyt is entertaining. I stopped caring when Tommy was rolling around broad day light killing nikkas:mjlol:

Frfr. Folks still in here trying to catch the writers in in some a-ha type storyline fukk ups, plotting together whole timelines, like they haven't been pulling this shyt for damn near ten years now. Just relax and enjoy the ride :russ:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
-missed an opportunity to play 'Youre All I Need " in this episode
-Monet need to be the new Black Widow
-Zeke looking like a doofy ass Eddie Winslow
-Elvin got finessed
-Diana friend looking like midnight snacc
-Dru hit that cac with that cinnamon jab
-They got rich boy out here pistol whipping fools now

:russ:

Mike the Executioner

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Which is why I like this show. This show is literally Tariq’s karma coming back to him. Please believe that by the end of the series Tariq’s whole world is gonna crash around him and he is going to be in a worse position then his dad was before he killed him.

Don’t even be surprised if James pops up as his subconscious to “lecture” him.

I forgot who wrote the article, maybe Entertainment Weekly, but they did a story on Book II this summer, showing pictures from season two.

There was a picture of Tariq sitting down in an elevator and Ghost was holding him. I'm assuming that was his ghost. :mjlit:I hope the scene is still happening because it's the only way Ghost can tell Tariq off for everything he's done.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I forgot who wrote the article, maybe Entertainment Weekly, but they did a story on Book II this summer, showing pictures from season two.

There was a picture of Tariq sitting down in an elevator and Ghost was holding him. I'm assuming that was his ghost. :mjlit:I hope the scene is still happening because it's the only way Ghost can tell Tariq off for everything he's done.

Oh the ether that may be given :ohlawd::pachaha:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
-missed an opportunity to play 'Youre All I Need " in this episode
-Monet need to be the new Black Widow
-Zeke looking like a doofy ass Eddie Winslow
-Elvin got finessed
-Diana friend looking like midnight snacc
-Dru hit that cac with that cinnamon jab
-They got rich boy out here pistol whipping fools now

nikka said cinnamon jab
:dead:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Only way they can spin the age thing is to say Zeke is a 21 year old sophomore or junior who had to prep a year. Which then will make Caine 20 though i alway's assumed he was in his mid 20's. Then you gotta make Dru 19 and Diana 18. Either way this should have been thought out a lot better then it was.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only way they can spin the age thing is to say Zeke is a 21 year old sophomore or junior who had to prep a year. Which then will make Caine 20 though i alway's assumed he was in his mid 20's. Then you gotta make Dru 19 and Diana 18. Either way this should have been thought out a lot better then it was.

Same thing I was saying but on the power wiki joint

Zeke is born in 10/21/98
Zeke Cross

Cain is born in 12/16/99

dru 1/18/2001

Diane 9/12/2002

tariq 11/24/2002

so this dude zeke is 23 going pro early

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter