Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Now that I'm thinking about it and if we're keeping 100% honest, then it's a bit disingenuous and hypocritical for Estelle to give Tariq shyt about what's transpired considering the fact that she played a part in who became as well :ld:

Let's not forget all the years she turned a blind eye to Tasha and Ghost's drug dealing ways to only see the light when Tariq ended up getting involved. Also don't forget, she kind of did tell Tasha to essentially stay when she mentioned her leaving with Shawn. She always wanted Tasha to stay for the money and lifestyle and didn't care whether he got it from drug dealing and the fact that he was cheating.

Which brings up a plot error, how has Estelle been spending Yazz's inheritance money alcohol when she was begging Tariq for money all of season 1 :jbhmm:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Power byke like it never left the building. Now all we need is a Cookie and Lucious Lyon crossover storyline to make the cypher complete. Season finale can be a rooftop fight with Andre vs Caine, and Hakeem vs gay dude.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude had a promising start in the first season in the beginning...but after he got caught fukking around with Carrie and "she 'on kno nuffin!!," it's like whatever acting talent he had was flushed down the toilet.

Even my mama noticed that shyt and she eats this soap opera shyt up :russ:
I think bro playing up all the memes from Last season

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How is Zeke her son :mjlol:

So she gave him up to her sister?

This show man :russ:

I missed something though why did she take off the rolex, did the police give her money?

The only thing that could make sense is she was a teen mom and gave the baby to her sister then met the other kids father later but even then they dont do a good job distinguishing age.

Mary cheating on Lorenzo and having Caine is the easiest way to play things and Mecca taking to Caine.

I will say i just remembered Mecca ask Caine [about Zeke] “is he your brother?” Which coulda been a temp check to see if Caine knows but still that plot line is so complicated for no reason

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The most likely theory that makes sense storyline wise and prevent confusion is for Mecca to be Zeke's biological dad and someone else be his mom with Monet stepping in and helping to raise him together before Mecca disappeared the way that he did.

It would explain the Monet/Lorenzo timeline as Zeke would have already been in the picture and known as her nephew when she met Lorenzo and explain how Zeke is older than everyone else. We don't know how long Zeke's been living with them or any of the Tejada backstory, we just know that he came to live with them at some point.

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Because monet didnt meet lorenzo until after cane was born

Mecca is zeke father but kanan is cane's father.

Monet met lorenzo when cane was still young so she said he was his father.

Kanan??
councilman-tate.gif