Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
So book 2 is pretty much ghost growing up...

Tariq - ghost

Brandon - Tommy

Kane - kanan

Light skin girl - Angela

Mary j daughter - Tasha

Fe Fe - la la

Method man - proctor

Mary j - Tasha mother

:mjlol:

And I see where this is going....Mary j and Kane is setting vin diesel up to take his drugs

Zzz

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s amazing how of a better character Saxe has become now that he isn’t involved in the law enforcement side of things. If anything, it shows how poorly the law enforcement aspect of the show has been written over the years going back to the OG Power series.

I’m guessing that Lorenzo is going to cross path’s with Redman’s character at some point this season. Likely doing a favor in exchange for helping with his appeal for free.

Kane fukked up in waiting until he was discharging Ramirez body to get rid of his phone, which is likely how they end up finding his body. It’s the same thing that got Tommy and Ghost in trouble when they killed Lobos albeit under different circumstances.

They love recycling plot points from the OG Power series.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Zeke is dumb as fukk

If they’re not charging you, leave.

If they’re charging you, lawyer.

It’s not hard breh :why:

20 year old just applied to the draft and got caught with his teacher and got caught with another chick. I can see him making many legal mistakes.

There's no excuse for Milgram and her sponsor. That shyt is just dumb.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This was the best of the 1st 3 episodes imo

Ramirez definitely gonna come back to haunt them now

Which makes it even more insane and poor writing Monet has yet to ask Caine where and how he hid Ramirez’s body to prevent it coming back on the family.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I ain't read shyt about this season yet but this 1st episode started a lil bit too over the top to me. The realism of Raising Kanan and BMF has spoiled me like a mf :heh:.

The whole "Big Pharma" scene was nice, clutch as fukk in today's political climate, and I'm proud of 50 for allowing that scene. I'd expect 50 to not want to risk any business ties, it's good to see bro on the right side of this debate.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imma be honest...I want Monet killed....she's just as annoying as Tasha, her character is just so one note that its boring.

And the dude who's clearly supposed to be the new Saxe....hate him too, but guess he's doing his job right

Last edited: