Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Dumb as a rock, but that Monet fault for not having him trained on not to speak to police on that I'm not black I'm OJ shyt, and for not taking that card away from him. She distracted with Dante. Getting on Diana for even breathing but she the one that been fukking up. When Lorenzo's come out shyt Gon get real.

if Zeke is magically the family cash cow, why does he have no security even AFTER that GTG shyt when they were gonna blow his knee off.

Monet has no issue checking Carrie but the random hoes on campus are the ones pulling out phones to record him.

At the very least dude should have his own apt near campus with Tariq as his roommate to do his homework and one of their hittas doing security while Zeke isn’t at a game.

Dude is about to go to the league and doesn’t know shyt about lawyers, agents, scandalous bytches or what to do when the cops pull up. As punishment, Monet needs to have him stay in the basement for a week and buss up those bricks that Cane is “supplying”

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Got damn this nikka 50.

nikka if Monet husband get out:banderas:. Spanish nikkas are going to be on each other’s ass and Cane is going to fukk shyt up like he always do.:lawd:. Thank you Curtis!!!!

Easily 2 more seasons of this shyt if that happens:banderas:

Zeke ain’t dumb, it’s money fault for keeping him out of the loop. Funny thing is, I think she got her husband locked up on purpose.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Which is good because I didn’t think she would even be this good in the show.

that scene with her and Zeke yelling at each other over the PBA card was pure madness and abysmal acting.

Doofy ass Zeke spent like 10 hours at the precinct when he could’ve left in 10 seconds while Monet was ready to put hands (or a gun lol) on him like he’s one of her kids.

Whole family about to have the Feds on them over dirty ass Ramirez. They are gonna have to expose his dirty cop duties just so the dept makes everything go away

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-this dude Mecca is a psychopath
-i hate cac detectives
-Mary J. Is so beautiful
-is anybody else done with Lightskin Keyshia
-Monet prolly still got the:comeon: face while she getting her cheeks clapped
-my son Rawdog Riq!:noah:

-Zeke out here looking like a confused 12 year old
-Brayden about to get played