Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Tariq really the worst drug dealer of all time. nikka getting bullied by everyone and now his right hand man Braden getting hoodwinked by Cane. :dead:

His main problem is he is too sloppy with his bodies. Him killing Ghost was sloppy, him killing Ray Ray was sloppy. And of course him clapping Jabari was sloppy.

Zeke don’t deserve this shyt. He just a young nikka trying to play ball and smash hoes. Too bad his “family” is doing everything to ruin his life.

So we’re definitely getting a face off from Mecca and Lorenzo now that Lorenzo is likely getting out. MJB about to be in a love triangle.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is days of our lives with drug dealing.

Mecca rebooting a nikkas software becsuse he called monet a bytch is cringeworthy

Tariq and his nonsense with diana and lauren

Mecca flying hoes around in a copter cant even get some head on the plane.

That stupid ass zeke and that sex addict professor and tate and meth tryibg to push her shyt in as well.

Saxe and that women ughhh wtf..

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I see the Empire influence from the new writers :mjlol:

Motherfukkers gutted a pig FOR WHAT :russ:

Zeke gotta be the dumbest nikka in Starz history :snoop:

Stay detained and talk when you're not even under arrest brehs :mindblown:

I'll let him slide for the card because his family kept him in the dark on that

Brayden about turn on Tariq for 30,000 pieces of paper :mjpls:

Lauren outchea looking like the middle of a Reeses peanut butter cup :shaq:

But it's too much fukkery going on at once...the show is tripping over itself :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dumb as a rock, but that Monet fault for not having him trained on not to speak to police on that I'm not black I'm OJ shyt, and for not taking that card away from him. She distracted with Dante. Getting on Diana for even breathing but she the one that been fukking up. When Lorenzo's come out shyt Gon get real.
"Why you worried about your daddy for! Go see that nikka while I step out with a dude who might as well be his blood brother :birdman:"

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I see the Empire influence from the new writers :mjlol:

Motherfukkers gutted a pig FOR WHAT :russ:

Zeke gotta be the dumbest nikka in Starz history :snoop:

Stay detained and talk when you're not even under arrest brehs :mindblown:

I'll let him slide for the card because his family kept him in the dark on that

Brayden about turn on Tariq for 30,000 pieces of paper :mjpls:

Lauren outchea looking like the middle of a Reeses peanut butter cup :shaq:

But it's too much fukkery going on at once...the show is tripping over itself :mjlol:

Let the trippin’ continue :shaq:

Feed me more Empire levels of fukkery. :bryan:

With so many good TV shows already let this shyt go full retarded.

I’ll allow it. :ahh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tariq really the worst drug dealer of all time. nikka getting bullied by everyone and now his right hand man Braden getting hoodwinked by Cane. :dead:

His main problem is he is too sloppy with his bodies. Him killing Ghost was sloppy, him killing Ray Ray was sloppy. And of course him clapping Jabari was sloppy.

Zeke don’t deserve this shyt. He just a young nikka trying to play ball and smash hoes. Too bad his “family” is doing everything to ruin his life.

So we’re definitely getting a face off from Mecca and Lorenzo now that Lorenzo is likely getting out. MJB about to be in a love triangle.

Mecca and Lorenzo gonna be

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:mjlol:

Breh. Do you know how to watch TV?

:mjlol:

That dumb MFer got reset, because he was about to spill that Mecca fukking Monet. You know Cane's mother. The breh sitting right next to him. :what:
It’s the fact that power out of all shows got shyt going over these dudes heads :russ: god forbid they might stumble upon game of thrones or some shyt..

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Crazy ass detective gone fukk up Zeke's potential career. I'm sick of Lauren acting like spoiled ass brat when it comes to dealing w/Tariq. Monet is a$$hole as usual when it comes to Diana. Carrie gone catch shyt for something she didn't do b/c the detective is completely clueless which is "normal" with law enforcement.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tariq gonna be the biggest drug dealer with no car. nikkas don't be offering him no rides or nothing.

dude is out here raising $30-50k in one night to pay lawyers and his gay app partner but has no legitimate means of transportation.

and he’s smart for that shyt

no one can easily follow him and in NY, most Ubers are black Toyota Camrys or Highlanders.

He needs to blend in as much as possible because that opening scene with Tate showed that the cops could spot him in 2.2 seconds and treat him like he doesn’t “belong” somewhere. Same shyt with that dinner reception with the Westons. That CAC called him out by the wrong name and talked to him like he was a refugee.