Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I could definitely see them doing that. And Diana figured everything out after two conversations, so it's only a matter of time before Cane ends up getting thrown out of the family again. :francis:

That whole sequence of how she figured everything out and how Caine even found and stole the drugs in the first place was just was poor writing and a bit unbelievable. How was he going to jack the drugs from Brayden when he didn't even know that he had them in the first place :ld:

Even them adding a scene of him overlooking Brayden and Tariq putting the drugs in the trunk of would have made the storyline a bit more believable.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That whole sequence of how she figured everything out and how Caine even found and stole the drugs in the first place was just was poor writing and a bit unbelievable. How was he going to jack the drugs from Brayden when he didn't even know that he had them in the first place :ld:

Even them adding a scene of him overlooking Brayden and Tariq putting the drugs in the trunk of would have made the storyline a bit more believable.

They tried repeating the storyline of Tariq stealing Tommy's drugs and cut corners to do it. At least there, they had Tariq call Tommy an Uber to his warehouse so he would know how to find it.

This is a good time to bring this up in light of recent events, but was Courtney Kemp really the person holding up the writing all this time? Power had a lot of :gucci: moments and Courtney's logic didn't always make sense, but the show kept a manic, cartoonish energy from start to finish. Now that she's gone, I'm worried we'll just be getting the :gucci: moments and no fukkery to show for it. I'm hoping we're not at that point yet, but the last thing I need is for this show to become boring.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Episode is up if you got the right sources, watching now :smoker:

No professor Milgram titties this episode :shaq2::martin::unimpressed:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Episode is up if you got the right sources, watching now :smoker:

No professor Milgram titties this episode :shaq2::martin::unimpressed:

but Lauren tho :noah:

body was looking right

And Zeke gotta be the dumbest motherfukka in the Power Universe. Carrie gon have this breh on the hook for 2 murders :mjlol:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
but Lauren tho :noah:

body was looking right

And Zeke gotta be the dumbest motherfukka in the Power Universe. Carrie gon have this breh on the hook for 2 murders :mjlol:

Dumb as a rock, but that Monet fault for not having him trained on not to speak to police on that I'm not black I'm OJ shyt, and for not taking that card away from him. She distracted with Dante. Getting on Diana for even breathing but she the one that been fukking up. When Lorenzo's come out shyt Gon get real.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dumb as a rock, but that Monet fault for not having him trained on not to speak to police on that I'm not black I'm OJ shyt, and for not taking that card away from him. She distracted with Dante. Getting on Diana for even breathing but she the one that been fukking up. When Lorenzo's come out shyt Gon get real.
Wont be shocked if Lorenzo kills her or of course they set up Lorenzo and his clone going to war

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Wont be shocked if Lorenzo kills her or of course they set up Lorenzo and his clone going to war
This plus I think Caine is going to get Merked, Diana goon tell her pops what she thinks and when that body pops out reek or his own father Gon do him in if they go with what they are foreshadowing about Monet and Dande. They are not being subtle about it and people are coming out with theories.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This plus I think Caine is going to get Merked, Diana goon tell her pops what she thinks and when that body pops out reek or his own father Gon do him in if they go with what they are foreshadowing about Monet and Dande. They are not being subtle about it and people are coming out with theories.

I think Diana will be the one to merk Monet, while they’ll be pitting Dru vs Caine. They’ll leave Lorenzo vs Dante, which I’m fine with and prefer since it’s a matchup in the vein of like Ghost vs Lobos which the show misses compared to the OG power series.