Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power Book II: Ghost Finale: Exiting Show Boss Courtney Kemp on Killing [Spoiler], Bringing Back a Power OG

TVLINE | What moment from the finale are you most looking forward to the fans seeing?

I’m very much looking forward to Tariq getting Yaz to their mom, even if he can’t join them. If people don’t love Tariq now, what can be said?… If you don’t love him, then something is deeply wrong with you, because he has now become a great kid. He has become a great person. Someone who can really value someone’s needs over his own.

:laff:
She must be trolling Omari or something. Tariq is by far the most insufferable character on the show

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brayden admitting to be the drug dealer means Tariq is no longer being tried for a double murder :dwillhuh:

Tariq became 007 Tariq with the pistol in that shootout :dead:

Also “I killed my dad to save my family” bruh :mjtf:
His dad did nothing but give him every opportunity to succeed in life. Tariq arc is terribly written. Got a bad rep and hot at his first private school and then Ghost sent him to a elite private school. Gets kicked out for selling drugs and Ghost still trying to look out for his future and gets him into another top school . Tasha makes him a dealer for her and let’s him supply his teacher. But he had to kill ghost :mjlol: I won’t be here for season 3. The other 3 shows are enough to entertain my dope boy interest. This show has went full retard

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That trash had Courtney Kemp written all over it
Yeah she also wrote specifically one of the worst episodes in power history in season 6 where they kidnapped a cartel boss from a federal courtroom with some Nickelodeon plan and nobody noticed until they were gone lmao :mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I think these shows are gonna get all of the seasons they want. Tariq seems to be pretty hated universally but this show is ultra popular.
Nah they don’t even crack a million views for book 2 . Original power was doing anything from 2 million to 10 million a episode.

. For comparisons: Season one of Power Book II: Ghost on Starz averaged a 0.18 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 575,000 viewers in the live+same day ratings.
The original Power
The Starz TV series averaged 9.3 million viewers an episode in its fourth season, with strong followings among African Americans and young men

Power Book II: Ghost: Season Two Ratings

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they don’t even crack a million views for book 2 . Original power was doing anything from 2 million to 10 million a episode.

The original Power

Power Book II: Ghost: Season Two Ratings

you’re kinda slow, Power still does millions of views just not on cable most of the views come from streaming and on demand.

they have never done more than 2 million live viewers on cable even when they were free on Comcast

Goddamn, wonder what Tommy numbers look like. What about Kanan?
He’s wrong and doesn’t know what he’s talking about

The BMF finale and the return of Power Book II: Ghost drew an average of 2.85 million L+SD multiplatform views each, setting record performance for Starz’s Sunday premieres. According to the network, the season finale of BMF was up 63% in multiplatform views compared with its Sept. 26 premiere while Ghost‘s viewership improved over its series premiere in September 2020.

In total, the two shows drew nearly 6 million combined multiplatform views on Sunday, with additional platforms still to report, according to Starz. Ghost and BMF also ranked No. 1 and No. 2, respectively, Sunday among premium telecasts and Black households in total day (L+SD).

the numbers on the side are measured in millions

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn, wonder what Tommy numbers look like. What about Kanan?

stop believing people who don’t know what the fukk they’re talking about.

The series premiere has racked up 7.5 million viewers across platforms since its Sept. 6 debut, making it the most watched new series in Starz’s history.