Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here arguing about views when every black person i know watches Power. It's not just black people watching, Tommy and Brayden bring white fans in too.

There's a bunch of youtube channels dedicated to Power with episode predictions and recaps.

I watched every episode of Power this shyt is entertaining tv to me. It's all year round giving you something to watch with BMF and Snowfall in between.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here arguing about views when every black person i know watches Power. It's not just black people watching, Tommy and Brayden bring white fans in too.

There's a bunch of youtube channels dedicated to Power with episode predictions and recaps.

I watched every episode of Power this shyt is entertaining tv to me. It's all year round giving you something to watch with BMF and Snowfall in between.
and everybody i know watched the wire and it had shytty ratings. Power isn't getting 17 million viewers a week. That more than shows on network TV. You dudes are delusional

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
His dad did nothing but give him every opportunity to succeed in life. Tariq arc is terribly written. Got a bad rep and hot at his first private school and then Ghost sent him to a elite private school. Gets kicked out for selling drugs and Ghost still trying to look out for his future and gets him into another top school . Tasha makes him a dealer for her and let’s him supply his teacher. But he had to kill ghost :mjlol: I won’t be here for season 3. The other 3 shows are enough to entertain my dope boy interest. This show has went full retard

As a narcissistic trait, it makes sense. To you and me, Tariq is an idiot that appreciated nothin his father tried to do for him. But most people who do fukked up things for their own agendas never believe they're doin anything wrong. They always think they're right and had no choice and have some excuse that makes them the good person in the situation. He's always throwing his friend under the bus, putting people in life threatening situations, etc... and he still thinks he's doin the right thing because it works out best for him. He's just like Ghost.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a narcissistic trait, it makes sense. To you and me, Tariq is an idiot that appreciated nothin his father tried to do for him. But most people who do fukked up things for their own agendas never believe they're doin anything wrong. They always think they're right and had no choice and have some excuse that makes them the good person in the situation. He's always throwing his friend under the bus, putting people in life threatening situations, etc... and he still thinks he's doin the right thing because it works out best for him. He's just like Ghost.
Great points that I can agree with fam

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I aint seen a show shoot itself in the foot like this one.

Mecca was by far the best character on the show and the character they could have used to evolve the show. He was basically an antagonistic version of Ghost and a character who felt like he was from the original series.

The logical conclusion would have been to have Tariq end up working for him and eventually become a protégé. This naturally would have eventually led to conflict between the two with Tariq taking over with what he's learned from Mecca. That's something that could have even been a few seasons and a logical way to make Tariq "Ghost" and for a mastermind like Mecca to be taken out.

Instead they want to keep this low level Tejada bullshyt which aint going anywhere. Yeah I'm out :scust:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I aint seen a show shoot itself in the foot like this one.

Mecca was by far the best character on the show and the character they could have used to evolve the show. He was basically an antagonistic version of Ghost and a character who felt like he was from the original series.

The logical conclusion would have been to have Tariq end up working for him and eventually become a protégé. This naturally would have eventually led to conflict between the two with Tariq taking over with what he's learned from Mecca. That's something that could have even been a few seasons and a logical way to make Tariq "Ghost" and for a mastermind like Mecca to be taken out.

Instead they want to keep this low level Tejada bullshyt which aint going anywhere. Yeah I'm out :scust:

I'll be here next season.

You'll be here next season.

:francis: