Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I was enjoying this show but they have gotten ultra sloppy here.
Multiple bodies piling up in a matter of days is more than suspicious
Zeke getting shot by Lorenzo looked like some dumb shyt out of a B movie. I swear Zeke was much taller than Mecca idk how the fukk Lorenzo could even make that mistake. Also he seemed to know right away he killed Zeke, like how the fukk would he even know afterward?
Throw away logic my guy and just enjoy the fukkery :blessed:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:mjlol: SO I GUESS GHOST
NEVER ACTUALLY SAID
HE WANTED TO COME BACK HUH?

:devil:
:evil:

It's a short interview so there's no point in timestamps, but Omari says that he didn't make the decision to leave the show. That decision was above his pay grade. He was always open to giving the fans more Ghost, and he was expecting Power to at least go seven seasons like The Sopranos did (I guess some people see the second half of season six as its own season). Omari also said that he doesn't know who Ghost is as a person after playing him for so many years, and he doesn't feel like his death was earned because of all the things the fans never got to know about Ghost. He said he would want to be a part of the spinoffs as a way to help support them, like him appearing as a ghost to talk to Tariq or Tommy. He said it makes sense since Ghost moved a certain way, and becoming an actual ghost would be the next step.

Omari also mentioned that he hears the fans and their disappointment in how things ended and how much they won't let the character go, so he's never been opposed to coming back.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was enjoying this show but they have gotten ultra sloppy here.
Multiple bodies piling up in a matter of days is more than suspicious
Zeke getting shot by Lorenzo looked like some dumb shyt out of a B movie. I swear Zeke was much taller than Mecca idk how the fukk Lorenzo could even make that mistake. Also he seemed to know right away he killed Zeke, like how the fukk would he even know afterward?

Why wouldn’t he put two and two together considering the fact that everyone was accounted for except Zeke? It’s not like he had anywhere else to go with Carrie being dead as he couldn’t go back to school.

That was the biggest flaw in their plan in not accounting for his whereabouts. He didn’t really have a choice but to get on that plane as Mecca told him.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is unbelievable as it is, so if they want to fukk with everyone's minds I wouldn't be surprised if they bring ghost back.

Like he's been the puppet master all these years keeping tariq alive.

The tariq and tejadas level shyt is gonna get boring fast.

I would happily turn off my brain and forget the second half of book 1 season 6 and these two seasons to get him back. :manny: