Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you’re kinda slow, Power still does millions of views just not on cable most of the views come from streaming and on demand.

they have never done more than 2 million live viewers on cable even when they were free on Comcast

He’s wrong and doesn’t know what he’s talking about

the numbers on the side are measured in millions

I figured he was wrong with how low Ghost numbers were. EVERYBODY be talking about that shyt lol

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured he was wrong with how low Ghost numbers were. EVERYBODY be talking about that shyt lol
Ghost, BMF, Raising Kanan & Force slaughter Euphoria in cable ratings but he’d never say some dumb shyt like nobody watches Euphoria because he knows damn welll everyone is watching on HBO Max not HBO they dying cable channel.

Euphoria: Season Two Ratings

euphoria has never done more than 350k on cable live.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you’re kinda slow, Power still does millions of views just not on cable most of the views come from streaming and on demand.

they have never done more than 2 million live viewers on cable even when they were free on Comcast

He’s wrong and doesn’t know what he’s talking about

the numbers on the side are measured in millions

https://mediatraffic.org/tag/power-book-ii-ghost-season-2-ratings/
Wow, you truly are a 50 groupie. I dare you to prove that number means millions. I bet you don’t even know what the acronym under that number is. Even the original power never had a episode that got 17 million viewership.

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, you truly are a 50 groupie. I dare you to prove that number means millions. I bet you don’t even know what the acronym under that number is. Even the original power never had a episode that got 17 million viewership.

you truly are a fukking moron using Wikipedia which doesn’t include viewers from the Starz app or On Demand viewers past the 1st day.

I already proved you wrong with BMF, Raising Kanan & Ghost viewers which are all proportued in the millions when your dumbass is using linear cable rating from Wikipedia like a moron. Show me proof of the Original Power doing more than 10 million live viewers on cable moron. You can't because most of the viewership happens On DEMAND & On The STARZ App.

L+7 HH means Same-day ratings with seven additional days of DVR and on-demand viewing added in. The majority of delayed viewing that Nielsen measures happens in this timeframe, with most shows growing their audiences by a good amount. In the 2018-19 season, two dozen series at least doubled their 18-49 ratings after seven days.

14.9 Million people watched Ghost season 1's 1st episode.

EsbyZBZ.png

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah they don’t even crack a million views for book 2 . Original power was doing anything from 2 million to 10 million a episode.

The original Power

Power Book II: Ghost: Season Two Ratings

DUDE THIS CLEARLY SAYS
LIVE/SAME DAY RATINGS...
IE. ON THE STARZ CABLE CHANNEL
WHEN IT AIRS AT 8-9 PM
AND THE RE AIR AT 2-3 AM.

NOBODY WATCHES THIS
shyt ON CABLE WHEN IT AIRS.

EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA
STREAMS THIS shyt AS SOON
AS MIDNIGHT HITS.
:devil:
:evil:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you truly are a fukking moron using Wikipedia which doesn’t include viewers from the Starz app or On Demand viewers past the 1st day.

I already proved you wrong with BMF, Raising Kanan & Ghost viewers which are all proportued in the millions when your dumbass is using linear cable rating from Wikipedia like a moron. Show me proof of the Original Power doing more than 10 million live viewers on cable moron. You can't because most of the viewership happens On DEMAND & On The STARZ App.

L+7 HH means Same-day ratings with seven additional days of DVR and on-demand viewing added in. The majority of delayed viewing that Nielsen measures happens in this timeframe, with most shows growing their audiences by a good amount. In the 2018-19 season, two dozen series at least doubled their 18-49 ratings after seven days.

14.9 Million people watched Ghost season 1's 1st episode.

EsbyZBZ.png

exactly if the ratings were low then poof
there is a reason 50 cent could have 24 power spinoffs airing every hour of the day, beside power and its spinoffs the only other show I've ever watched on starz was spartacus

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I just realized that they made an editing error during the Monet/Dante shooting scene. When she shot at him his back was turned against the camera, but Blanca found him lying on the floor facing it :jbhmm: