Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So brayden admitting to be the drug dealer means Tariq is no longer being tried for a double murder :dwillhuh:

Tariq became 007 Tariq with the pistol in that shootout :dead:

Also “I killed my dad to save my family” bruh :mjtf:

"Without Prejudice" (I believe that's what the judge said) doesn't mean that he's exactly free considering that they can always bring back up the case if/once they find new evidence against him. It's exactly what the judge said when Ghost was on trial for Greg's murder. I don't get the cause for celebration considering the fact that they could always find new evidence or witnesses that would tie him to those murders and he'd be back in the same situation again.

I'm guessing that they're now going to turn their attention towards Cane now considering that she has more evidence against him than she does Tariq. That's why I don't think that Lauren is dead as she's the key to tying Cane to the dorm and hemming him up for those murders.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DEA Agent: "We have a grainy pic from the surveillance cam of a possible suspect at the front desk."

Me thinking it's gonna be like this:
castro_valley_murder_suspect-1485572740-7818.jpg

*Agent hands over photo to Bianca:
power-tariq-st-patrick-1593587047.jpg

:mjlol:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was enjoying this show but they have gotten ultra sloppy here.
Multiple bodies piling up in a matter of days is more than suspicious
Zeke getting shot by Lorenzo looked like some dumb shyt out of a B movie. I swear Zeke was much taller than Mecca idk how the fukk Lorenzo could even make that mistake. Also he seemed to know right away he killed Zeke, like how the fukk would he even know afterward?