THAT NEW HOE GONNA LEAVE HIM
WHEN HIS 15 MINUTES DRY UP.

nikka COULD HAVE HAD
COURTNEY DOING 3SOMES
WITH BAD bytchES SINCE SHES
SUCH AN LGTB ADVOCATE.
:devil:
:evil:
Courtney actually cute too. The Power franchise success probably got to her head tho.

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
My Predictions for next season

I feel they are gonna focus more the other characters mainly the Tejada fam.

Tejada
Monet is gonna be on a rage trying to find out who killed Zeke maybe at first blaming mecca but then evidence will come out leading her to Renzo which inadvertently goes back to Diana with the bag. Monet will kill Renzo. Also this could go one of two ways I see Monet killing Diana as a eye for eye act as Renzo killed my son I'ma kill his daughter as she did say she was gonna kill her at dinner table when Diana spilled everything. On the flip Diana could be the one to put the bullet in Monet as revenge for killing Renzo.

Saxe
This change of heart and wanted to clear conscious will definitely put him at odds with Davis. Even think Sullivan will play him as she knows he is a simp and that maybe his downfall as she may look in his prior dealings especially with Blanca back she will definitely have unfinished business...which brings us to

Davis
With Saxe new found straight and narrow it will cause major riff between the two with him putting Saxe on his brothers case Saxe will find out Davis was infact the killer I feel Saxe will try to flip on him which will end with Saxe dead either by Davis himself or he would call Cane to do it. Also I think his brother will die in jail which would set him off inadvertently affecting him....which in turn hurts

Tariq
With him cleared of Reynolds and Ramirez murder he will find himself back on trial (damn is the premise Tariq life after Ghost or life on trial) and Bianca will have it out for him due to the pics. Since he connected Yaz with Tasha and told Monet they are still in the game he will be in and out on missions for them while him and Effie get stronger but I think once we learn more about it will test the loyalty.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Dre from og power shoulda been dead in season 3 or 4 yet this nikka lasted til the series finale. dude survived multiple ambushes :mjlol: gtfoh

that’s the plot armor people be talking bout. Tariq currently has that same thing going on this nikka survives every situation & ruins everyone around him :pacspit:

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
Yes that finale was :mjlol:
Cane was hesitant to kill his pops until Monet told him Tariq did the same thing. fukking caveman logic :deadmanny:

Hes just like Lorenzo. Doesn't want anyone to have the up on him. Renzo couldn't fall back and let Monet be the one to pop Mecca. He had to be the one to do it which inadvertently cause Zeke death which imo I felt Renzo was gonna kill Zeke any cause he felt a way bout him plus Dante

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hes just like Lorenzo. Doesn't want anyone to have the up on him. Renzo couldn't fall back and let Monet be the one to pop Mecca. He had to be the one to do it which inadvertently cause Zeke death which imo I felt Renzo was gonna kill Zeke any cause he felt a way bout him plus Dante

Ehhh I actually think he genuinely felt bad for Zeke based on his reaction to finding out at the dinner table.