Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hes just like Lorenzo. Doesn't want anyone to have the up on him. Renzo couldn't fall back and let Monet be the one to pop Mecca. He had to be the one to do it which inadvertently cause Zeke death which imo I felt Renzo was gonna kill Zeke any cause he felt a way bout him plus Dante
HE WENT TO KILL DANTE
BECAUSE HE THOUGHT MONET FAILED
OR WAS GONNA CROSS HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:man fukk that rat fakkit...
Thats my point.

These last two episodes they did everything to justify his character being killed off. Even after last week I thought there would be another angle they are going with.

Instead its just a nikka not as powerful as we were led to believe. Then they make Lorenzo become an idiot at the end as well.

Courtney working hard to make Tariq seem above it all. Two of your most powerful characters kinda seem dumb and weak after these last two weeks.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Thats my point.

These last two episodes they did everything to justify his character being killed off. Even after last week I thought there would be another angle they are going with.

Instead its just a nikka not as powerful as we were led to believe. Then they make Lorenzo become an idiot at the end as well.

Courtney working hard to make Tariq seem above it all. Two of your most powerful characters kinda seem dumb and weak after these last two weeks.
true, also it's weird for Lorenzo not to know that was zeke.

I don't know how acquainted you are with street hustling and the like but you tend to learn the mannerisms of people you're around so you can spot them (differentiate from opps) from a distance, the way they walk, there general lean, gesturing etc. For Zeke to be around Lorenzo his whole life basically he ought to know that was zeke even with a hoodie especially with the way Zeke walks.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
true, also it's weird for Lorenzo not to know that was zeke.

I don't know how acquainted you are with street hustling and the like but you tend to learn the mannerisms of people you're around so you can spot them (differentiate from opps) from a distance, the way they walk, there general lean, gesturing etc. For Zeke to be around Lorenzo his whole life basically he ought to know that was zeke even with a hoodie especially with the way Zeke walks.
Nah tbf Lorenzo said he just met Zeke once getting out.

Still he DID meet Mecca before. Zeke is about 5 inches taller it makes no sense to make a mistake that bad.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 Cent went full retard by posting him visiting the season 3 set so we all knew the Tejadas would live and Zeke would die. Power showed the new professor hire before professor Milgram got killed which made it obvious she was gonna get killed. These idiots shouldn't show this shyt before the season is over. I called 50 a idiot and the bytch blocked me lol.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
50 Cent went full retard by posting him visiting the season 3 set so we all knew the Tejadas would live and Zeke would die. Power showed the new professor hire before professor Milgram got killed which made it obvious she was gonna get killed. These idiots shouldn't show this shyt before the season is over. I called 50 a idiot and the bytch blocked me lol.
HE DID THE SAME THING
WITH THIS SHOW WHEN
BOOK 1 WAS STILL ON...

ONCE WE SAW TARIQ & BRAYDEN
ON SET WE KNEW GHOST WAS DYING
AND TARIQ WAS GETTING A SPIN OFF.
:devil:
:evil:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
brayden the goat white friend since greg anderson :wow:

licensed-image

only real nikkaz know who Greg Anderson is lol

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg

and you still tuned in :yayo:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Decent finale.... Effie making Lauren's death look like a car accident was a good cover.... Shouldn't Braden be doing time for admitting to selling drugs?....

Why was zeke getting on meccas plane with the cop in the first place?.... :mindblown:

Why is Effie all the way in Newport...i need a ride or die chick like that by my side 24/7...:wow:

Yaz is a full 6 feet taller than her mother now.... :mjgrin:

Hope season 3 keep the gas to the pedal... :wow: