Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Also why couldnt tariq see tasha i dont get it. He not gonna give up the location (they leaving anyway) and he was in the same car as yazz. I dont get it. They trying to go by the book when they shredded it by having him there in the 1st place

That's not how witness protection works.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Despite how they seem hellbent on shytting on Ghost, all book 2 is doing is confirming that he was hustler excellence. Came from the bottom and was about to be top tier in the legit world, playing chess on cunning politicians like tate etc.

Like this episode tariq saying he's not going to wait 2 years to get his sister because he's not like ghost :francis:, the guy who literally risked everything to save his life on multiple occasions.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the first few minutes of the episode when Davis tells Tariq that he just beat a case, has money waiting for him after he graduates, and is in the clear to have a good life and reunite with his sister after having more money and power. He says naw fukk that, I won’t do nothing my pops wanted me to do. This kind of logic is what stops this show from being bigger.

Then in the closing minutes he realizes he needs money and power to be with his family. It’s like this show is so unnecessary, Tariq doesn’t need to do this shyt and why would I want to root for someone who is basically choosing to be in the bullshyt just to spite his pops who has done nothing wrong to the little knucklehead?

the show is overall entertaining but it’s not for the same reasons I’m sure they intended.

Lastly killing Mecca was weak, and premature and he should have got away and periodically reappeared after a while. He would have gave the show a big bad and considering they found out about him in all of two episodes his death was super anti climatic

Mecca should have lived and maybe been thrown on Tommy’s show or some shyt.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This actually could have been a series ender and I wouldn't have been mad. Could have left Monet in the dark knowing ultimately her lies is what caused Zeke's death. Riq would have still been in the drug game with Effie by his side but I gotta feeling we getting at least 4 seasons out of this.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not a 1 to 1 parallel but what made Ghost Ghost was that he was clean. Tariq is dirty as fukk why they name the show Ghost. Hahah

ITS NAMED GHOST
BECAUSE ITS ABOUT THE EVENTS
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING GHOSTS DEATH.

“Hey! Have a good practice.” -Dru

:laff:

I SWEAR I THOUGHT
CAINE WAS ABOUT TO SHOW UP
AND POP EVERETT
RIGHT THERE.

You know she hurt. nikka went from
This

To this

:mjlol:
She was like nikka you gonna leave me after i made you..

SMH THIS nikka
FUMBLED THE BAG.

COURTNEY JUST GOT
THAT NETFLIX DEAL TOO.

THAT NEW HOE GONNA LEAVE HIM
WHEN HIS 15 MINUTES DRY UP.

nikka COULD HAVE HAD
COURTNEY DOING 3SOMES
WITH BAD bytchES SINCE SHES
SUCH AN LGTB ADVOCATE.
:devil:
:evil:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ITS NAMED GHOST
BECAUSE ITS ABOUT THE EVENTS
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING GHOSTS DEATH.

I SWEAR I THOUGHT
CAINE WAS ABOUT TO SHOW UP
AND POP EVERETT
RIGHT THERE.

SMH THIS nikka
FUMBLED THE BAG.

COURTNEY JUST GOT
THAT NETFLIX DEAL TOO.

THAT NEW HOE GONNA LEAVE HIM
WHEN HIS 15 MINUTES DRY UP.

nikka COULD HAVE HAD
COURTNEY DOING 3SOMES
WITH BAD bytchES SINCE SHES
SUCH AN LGTB ADVOCATE.
:devil:
:evil:

Yup he hasn’t been in anything before or after power

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes that finale was :mjlol:
Cane was hesitant to kill his pops until Monet told him Tariq did the same thing. fukking caveman logic :deadmanny:
Why wouldn’t she just tell Cane the plan to double cross Dante?:dahell:
Also Dante trusting Monet made no sense…can’t believe that’s how his storyline ended :gucci:
Tariq just casually going up to Dante’s penthouse made no sense…like you really think he’s going to let you leave :childplease:
Diana doesn’t bring shyt but chaos :pachaha:
Tariq self reflects on all the people that died behind his actions only to resume the drug game because he needs money. This nikka literally has shown zero character growth :russ:
Brayden should be getting slapped with federal charges but instead he just gets to leave school and do an internship at his dad’s hedge fund :dwillhuh:

Last edited: