Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decent finale.... Effie making Lauren's death look like a car accident was a good cover.... Shouldn't Braden be doing time for admitting to selling drugs?....

Why was zeke getting on meccas plane with the cop in the first place?.... :mindblown:

Why is Effie all the way in Newport...i need a ride or die chick like that by my side 24/7...:wow:

Yaz is a full 6 feet taller than her mother now.... :mjgrin:

Hope season 3 keep the gas to the pedal... :wow:

He wasn’t on trial for it nor charged with it.

They just oust foot with qualifications for LE. So blanka fail upwards from local police to a DEA agent and somehow was assigned Mecca.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats my point.

These last two episodes they did everything to justify his character being killed off. Even after last week I thought there would be another angle they are going with.

Instead its just a nikka not as powerful as we were led to believe. Then they make Lorenzo become an idiot at the end as well.

Courtney working hard to make Tariq seem above it all. Two of your most powerful characters kinda seem dumb and weak after these last two weeks.

At this point I just have to acknowledge that Tariq is Superman/Batman In this. He will always get over no matter what. He is “so much smarter” because CK is going to make it that way.

shyt is sickening to me like the little dude needs to take Ls he’s a whole sociopath yet people are acting like he’s innocent and deserves to win.

i said all of that to say fukk this dude mane.

it’s no point in them introducing any plugs/connects/cartels because Tariq will end up outsmarting them and taking over. I didn’t realize CK infactuation with the Tariq character until brehs put me on and I watched some of those clips. This dude Tariq is not about to take any prolonged Loss and will not face any consequences.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
My Predictions for next season

I feel they are gonna focus more the other characters mainly the Tejada fam.

Tejada
Monet is gonna be on a rage trying to find out who killed Zeke maybe at first blaming mecca but then evidence will come out leading her to Renzo which inadvertently goes back to Diana with the bag. Monet will kill Renzo. Also this could go one of two ways I see Monet killing Diana as a eye for eye act as Renzo killed my son I'ma kill his daughter as she did say she was gonna kill her at dinner table when Diana spilled everything. On the flip Diana could be the one to put the bullet in Monet as revenge for killing Renzo.

Saxe
This change of heart and wanted to clear conscious will definitely put him at odds with Davis. Even think Sullivan will play him as she knows he is a simp and that maybe his downfall as she may look in his prior dealings especially with Blanca back she will definitely have unfinished business...which brings us to

Davis
With Saxe new found straight and narrow it will cause major riff between the two with him putting Saxe on his brothers case Saxe will find out Davis was infact the killer I feel Saxe will try to flip on him which will end with Saxe dead either by Davis himself or he would call Cane to do it. Also I think his brother will die in jail which would set him off inadvertently affecting him....which in turn hurts

Tariq
With him cleared of Reynolds and Ramirez murder he will find himself back on trial (damn is the premise Tariq life after Ghost or life on trial) and Bianca will have it out for him due to the pics. Since he connected Yaz with Tasha and told Monet they are still in the game he will be in and out on missions for them while him and Effie get stronger but I think once we learn more about it will test the loyalty.

Tbh, next season I hope season 3 is split into two halfs. The first part of the season wraps up the Tejada family storyline & the second half telling the story of Davis and why his brother took the wrap for him along w/ some Saxe fukkery along the way lol.

I'm not surprised they killed off Mecca b/c I think we all knew at some point he was gone be done. I just figured Mecca vs Lorenzo would be at war next season. Now once Monet figures out Lorenzo killed Zeke the end of the Tejada family storyline writes itself as indicated in the bold.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
At this point I just have to acknowledge that Tariq is Superman/Batman In this. He will always get over no matter what. He is “so much smarter” because CK is going to make it that way.

shyt is sickening to me like the little dude needs to take Ls he’s a whole sociopath yet people are acting like he’s innocent and deserves to win.

i said all of that to say fukk this dude mane.

it’s no point in them introducing and plugs/connects/cartels because Tariq will end up outsmarting them and taking over.
And it honestly doesnt help that Michael Rainey just isnt that great of an actor or carry that kind of gravitas.

As I've before a young Larenz Tate would crush that role and at least have you on his side. With Michael Rainey as Tariq its like really :mjtf:

Breh from Snowfall gets out of crazy shyt as well. However, the actor is good enough for me to just go along with it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHY ARE YOU SO TRIGGERED HOMO?

HONESTLY
DO YOU REALLY THINK
THAT WAS A GOOD FINALE?

THAT WAS EASILY
ONE OF THE WORST EPS
OF THE SEASON.
:devil:
:evil:
The irony. You have some of the most posts in a thread about a show where you hate the main character. :dead:

The finale was good enough. The snitch Dante needed to die so that was good. We knew Zeke was getting offed and that Tariq wasn’t going to prison, so that worked out.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Just watch this soap opera tv show finale..

Like always Effie in that last scene :ohlawd:

- am I suppose to be sad Zeke died :unimpressed:

- I still don't think Lauren is dead and her in Effie is working with the lawyer...this is power world

- Tasha still looking delicious

- how did dru choke the black dude out but couldn't beat up the two dudes in the parking lot :mjpls:

-the Tate brothers are funny

All in all see y'all next season:myman:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
You know she hurt. nikka went from
This

To this

:mjlol:
She was like nikka you gonna leave me after i made you..

This is the strong black boss woman shyt. she prolly wanted to run his life, get married, and she is 44, he looks to be late 20s or 30s. so he wasn't sticking around for that domineering run my life shyt

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
- Lauren ain't dead
- Tasha don't deserve no happy ending. :rudy: :camby:Why didn't they just send her 6 foot tall daughter to live with her in the first place then?

- So Blanca is now DEA? The longer hair looks better on her at least.

- I could have sworn they were saying Cristobol was gonna return near the end of the season :dahell:

- RIP Freaky Zeekey. :mjcry:You were goofy as fukk but you were unintentionally funny tho.

- Councilman O-Dog is slimey, but I still find it hard to believe he would fukk over his own brother though.

- Of course Mecca got taken out in a weak way just like Milan :martin:

- Tariq never learns his lesson so of course he's gonna stay in the game despite being given several chances :comeon:

Overall the finale was underwhelming. Last season's finale was better and that was largely because of Tommy.

Last edited: