Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also why couldnt tariq see tasha i dont get it. He not gonna give up the location (they leaving anyway) and he was in the same car as yazz. I dont get it. They trying to go by the book when they shredded it by having him there in the 1st place

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also councilman O-dawg sacrificing his brother 4 a seat at the table is some snake shyt. He gonna have 2 pay 4 that 4 sure

Daps
Since when does being a federal informant give you carte blanche to kill nikkas at will like its nothing. Lol how sway

Courtney said Mecca’s character was essentially Whitey Bulger. Feds let him keep running criminal enterprise in exchange for informing.

might be more common than you think. Same arch is occurring in Ozark on Netflix

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
ALL OF THIS IS DIANAS FAULT...

AND THEY TOLD HER
NOT TO LOOK IN THE BAG.
:devil:
:evil:

I never liked her nosey, lying ass, she is one of them females who does dumb shyt all the time but never take responsibility for how it makes her or others look.. Then when she is confronted her defense was "why dont nobody trust me?:usure::gucci: Why would anyone trust your lying nosey ass? when you just went and did the very thing you was trusted not to do..

Everyone knows she was using Tariq, she got her dad out of jail behind everyone back. She then fukked up the whole family dynamic for digging up some shyt that helped absolutely no one, but it satisfied her nosey ass apatite.

They should've killed Everett tonight.:francis:

Could have had him try to save Drew from those dudes. Now we got to see more sex scenes next season.:hhh:

Sad my dude Freaky Zekey got killed. Funniest person on the show.

Yaz should have went with Tasha from the beginning. Drunk granny too.

Yea, and no one would have missed him, but I hear they bringing on one of the old Empire writers next season and you know how they love the gay shyt. So I am sure they wanted to keep this fruity ass story going a little while longer. Logic and good writing be damned

:mjlol:

That's Kanan daughter.

:jbhmm: now thats a theory I can get behind, that would explain her untrustworthy vibe

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think ultimately, Monet will kill Lorenzo for what he did to Zeke, Tariq will kill Effie for what she did Lauren, Diana will kill Monet for killing her father, and Cane will end up doing a bid

Diana ends up marrying Tariq and Tariq is tied to the Tejadas forever
Aint no way in hell all of them major characters going to die. Lorenzo needs to go, and maybe Cane. I see them shipping Di off to school somewhere and maybe excommunicated from the business when what she did gets out.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Also why couldnt tariq see tasha i dont get it. He not gonna give up the location (they leaving anyway) and he was in the same car as yazz. I dont get it. They trying to go by the book when they shredded it by having him there in the 1st place

He knows their location now cause of that teddy bear

FK5JHvUXIAYWXo6